Yellow Cauliflower (Pili Phool Gobhi) Seeds Hybrid (पीली गोभी के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Yellow Cauliflower Hybrid seeds (yellow Phool gobhi ke beej): 25 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Winter to Spring
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling Transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 inches deep
- Germination Time: 7-14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 15-25 °C.
- Harvesting: 90 to 120 days from sowing
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for Yellow Cauliflower?
Yellow Cauliflower Growing Season In IndiaYellow Cauliflower is a cold-loving vegetable; sow cauliflower seeds from winter to early spring so they can grow and produce their own flower heads before hot summer temperatures arrive. The best month for growing cauliflower is September to February.
How To Grow Cauliflower Yellow In A ContainerCauliflower Yellow is planted directly in a pot or grow bag but can also be started in a seedling tray and then transplanted. The optimum cauliflower germination temperature is 15-25 °C.
Sow Yellow Cauliflower Seeds in a pot with a potting mix about 0.5 inches deep in the soil and 6-8 inches apart from each seed. Place the seedling tray indoors in an area with indirect light; cauliflower seed germination time is 7-14 days; keep the soil moist. If you have sown seeds in a seedling method or in a small pot, transplant the seedling within 21 to 25 days (plant the sapling along with its root balls and do not damage the root system).
Best Fertilizer For Yellow CauliflowerFor better results for cauliflower plants, side dresses the plant with nitrogen fertilizer and feed for 2-4 weeks with any organic fertilizer like Neem cake, cow manure, or vermicompost.
Yellow Cauliflower Plant Care TipsSoil – For better growth of plants use well-drained, fertile soil high in organic matter with ph 6.0 to 7.5.
Sunlight – Cauliflower needs at least 6 hours of full sunlight also it can tolerate partial shade but will slow maturity.
Temperature – Ideal temperature for cauliflower plants is from 15-30°C.
Water – Cauliflower does not require much water; it needs only 1-2 inches of water in a week.
Common pests – Usually pests like cabbageworm, cabbage root maggot, and aphids are found in cauliflower plants. The cauliflower plant is infected by some diseases like a white spot or leaf spot, black rot, downy mildew, clubroot, and blackleg, etc; treat your plant immediately with organic pesticides such as neem oil.
How to Harvest Cauliflower Yellow
- Sowing yellow cauliflower from seed will take about 90 to 120 days to harvest.
- Cut the cauliflower, when the head is compact, thick, and yellow.
- Identically when the heads will grow 6 to 8 inches in diameter; cut the head off the plant with a large knife.
Yellow Cauliflower Special Features
- Common name – Gobhi (गोभी)
- Scientific name - Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
- Flower color - Yellow
- Growing level - Moderate
- Edible part – Flower
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 8mg
Net Quantity: 25N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Yellow-Cauliflower
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of our seeds .
Excellent germination, excellent growth,, flowering and fruit settings of every seed bought FM organic bazaar
The seeds I got germinated 100% all the seeds within 10 to12 days of sowing , no problem