Venidium Fastuosum White Seeds
- Seed quantity: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Best Sowing Season: October to February
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 15-18°C
- Sowing depth: ⅛ inch
- Germination time: 7 to 14 days
- Blooming time: Late spring to fall (March-November)
What Size Grow Bag Is Best For Venidium Fastuosum?
Venidium (Zulu Prince Daisy) Growing SeasonVenidium is typically grown in India during the cooler months, from late fall to early spring (October to February). Avoid planting during the hot summer months.
How To Grow White Venidium In PotsYou can sow the seeds directly in a container/grow bag or garden or sow Venidium seeds by the seedling transplant method. The optimum soil temperature for planting vanidium seeds is 15-18°C. Choose a pot or grow bag at least 9 to 15 inches wide and deep for planting venidium.
Venidium White Flower Seeds Sowing MethodTake a pot or grow bag and fill the pot with potting mix, and if you are planting in the soil add organic fertilizers like vermicompost, neem cake powder, and seaweed for healthy growth. Sow the venidium seeds about ⅛ inch deep in the soil and cover the seeds with soil. Venidium seeds need light to germinate so keep the pot in a sunny spot. Water the soil gently through a watering can and keep them moist until germination; venidium seeds can germinate in about 7-14 days.
Best Fertilizer For Venidium (Zulu Prince)
- Use PROM and an organic potash fertilizer every few weeks to improve flowering.
- You can also use slow-release compost (vermicompost or cow manure).
- Do not over-fertilize Venidium plants.
Venidium White Flower Plant Care TipsSoil - Use light, dry and loamy soil for planting Venidium fastusum, and do not plant in too wet soil.
Water - Venidium is drought tolerant but it likes the consistency of moisture in the soil. Water once a week but do not over-water the soil as it may cause disease to the plant.
Sunlight - Vanidium Zulu prince flower needs at least 6 hours of full sunlight for healthy growth.
Temperature - The temperature between 15-26°C is good for venidium flower plants growth.
Common pests and diseases - Venidium is a pest and disease-free flowering plant.
Venidium White Bloom Time
- Generally, venidium Zulu prince flower season is from late spring to fall (March-November) but blooms profusely throughout the summer.
- You can decorate venidium in a vase. A cut venidium flower can stay fresh in water for up to a week.
Venidium White Flower Special Feature
- Common name - Cape daisy, monarch of the veldt, Zulu prince
- Scientific name - Venidium
- Height - 18-24 inches
- Level of growing - Easy
How do you keep venidium blooming?Deadheading is essential for venidium flowering plants, it will keep the plant healthy and encourage more blooms plus it will help extend the blooming season.
Why is my venidium flower plant dying?The main reason why venidium plants die is excessive water in the soil, if you are facing this problem then do not overwater and use soil with good drainage.
Note : Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 10mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : venedium-fastuosum-white
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
The seeds germinated and so far, they look good! I will be looking forward to the bloom of these flowers!
Most of the seeds germinated quite quickly, and the seedlings are growing well. Will add to the review, once they become flower.