Tomato Yellow Grapes Seeds (Tamatar/टमाटर के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Tomato Yellow Grapes seeds: 25 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 6 to 12 days
- Germination temperature: 18 to 27°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
What size grow bag is best for Yellow tomatoes?
Yellow Grapes Tomato Seeds Growing Season In IndiaYou can sow tomato seeds throughout the year but the best Season are Kharif (June-September), Rabi (October to November), and Summer (February – April). The timelines can vary by region. The optimal soil pH is 6.0-7.0, and the temperature should be 21-24°C for best results.
How To Grow Yellow Tomato At Home In PotUsually yellow grapes tomato seeds are sown in seedling trays and then transplanted after the seeds have germinated, the transplant is necessary as it allows the tomato plant to grow freely. The optimum temperature for grape tomato seed germination is between 18-27°C.
Yellow Grapes Tomato Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a seedling tray or small-sized pot (up to 5 inches deep), fill it with a growing medium such as coco peat or potting mix, and sow 2-3 tomato yellow grapes seeds in about 0.5 cm deep per cell. Water gently and keep the soil moist. Place the yellow tomato seedling in a sunny spot. Yellow tomato seeds will germinate within 6-12 days.
After yellow tomato seeds germination, when seedlings are 6-8 inches tall at that time transplant the healthiest plant carefully (without disturbing their root) into pots/grow bags and set the seedling 6-8 inches apart from each other.
How To Fertilize Yellow Grape Tomato Plants
- After 15 days of transplanting, give any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) to the yellow grape tomatoes plant every 2 weeks for better growth of the plant.
- During flowering time, use phosphorus or Potash rich fertilizer on the yellow tomato plant.
Yellow Grapes Tomato Plant Care TipsSoil – Use loamy, well-drained soil for planting yellow tomatoes.
Sunlight – A yellow grape tomato plant need 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Yellow tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering in summer days for better or fast growth of plants and give water once in 3 days during winter.
Temperature – Optimum temperature for growing yellow tomatoes is 15-30°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Common pests and diseases – Some pests like Aphids, cutworms, caterpillars, and root-knot nematodes can attack the yellow small tomato plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial milt is the main disease that infected yellow tomato plants. To get rid of this problem, it would be right to spray neem oil on the tomato plant from time to time.
Support – When tomato plants begin to grow they need more space; provide support such as pipe, bamboo, rope, or wire to produce more fruit.
How To Harvest Yellow Grape Tomato
- Yellow tomato is usually ready to harvest within about 60-80 days of transplanting.
- Pick the ripe yellow grape tomatoes when they are completely yellow, 1-2 inches long and they easily detach from their stem.
Yellow Grapes Tomato Special Features
- Common name – Golden grape tomatoes
- Scientific name – Solanum Lycopersicum
- Plant height – 4 to 8 feet
- Flower color – Yellow
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 6mg
Net Quantity: 25N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Tomato-Yellow
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Best quality seeds for germination
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Best quality seeds for germination