Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imp Seeds (स्विस चार्ड के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Swiss chard (Bright Yellow) Seeds: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Spring and Winter
- Germination Time: 7-10 days from sowing
- Seeds germination Temperature: 12-23°C
- Harvesting time: 50-60 days after planting
- Edible part: Leaves
What size grow bag is best for Swiss Chard?
- 18 x 6 Inch (W*H)
- 24 x 9 Inch (W*H)
- 24 x 12 Inch (W*H)
- 12 x 12 Inch (W*H)
- 4F X 2F X 1F Rectangle Grow Bag
Bright Yellow Swiss Chard Growing SeasonSwiss chard is a cold leafy vegetable and cannot tolerate extremely hot weather. The best time to sow Swiss chard seeds is in Spring to mid-summer (February to April), and winter (October-December) is also the perfect time to plant Swiss chard.
How To Grow Yellow Swiss Chard From SeedsSwiss chard is a leafy vegetable that is usually planted directly in containers or grow bags and it does not like to be transplanted. The optimum swiss chard seeds germination temperature is 12-23°C. Select a pot or grow bag and fill them with a good potting mix and organic manure then sow the 6-12 swiss chard bright yellow seeds about 0.5 inches deep in the soil at a distance of 4-5 inches from each seed. Give deep water by using a watering can and keep the pot in a sunny area. Swiss chard seed germination time is about 7-10 days.
Bright Yellow Swiss Chard Fertilizer Requirements
- Add any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, etc) at the time of planting.
- If your swiss chard plant growth is slow then you can apply any balanced liquid fertilizer.
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Plant Care TipsWater – Bright Yellow Swiss chard water requirements are normal; water regularly at the base of the plant during dry climates and avoid wetting the leaves.
Sunlight – Yellow Swiss chard needs full direct sunlight but also Swiss chard grows in partial shade.
Temperature – The minimum temperature for growing Swiss chard is 10 °C and the maximum is 30 °C.
Common pests and diseases – Certain pests such as leaf miners, slugs, aphids, cutworms, and caterpillars attack Swiss chard plants, and mildew and leaf spot disease infect plants. To avoid these insects and diseases, use neem oil or put a net over your container or you can also keep the pot indoors.
Bright Yellow Swiss Chard Harvest Time
- After 50-60 days from planting, you can cut the young swiss chard (bright yellow) leaves for salads.
- And after a week harvest the leaves when they are fully mature or about 6 inches long.
Bright Yellow Swiss Chard Special Features
- Common name – Stem chard, spinach beet, leaf beet, and silver beet
- Scientific name – Beta vulgaris
- Height – 1 to 3 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 1.50mg
Net Quantity: 50N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
We regret that our seeds did not meet your expectations. Our research highlights that successful germination relies on factors like weather, location, temperature, and watering.
All our seeds pass germination tests, and you can view test images on our website. To achieve better results, we recommend following proper procedures. Watch our helpful germination video here