Spinach (Palak) Seeds Hybrid (पालक के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Spinach seeds (palak ke beej): 750 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5-1 inch
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 15-25°C
- Harvesting: 30-40 days
- Plant vigor: Bushy Plants, Numerous Side Branches
What size grow bag is best for Spinach (Palak)?
Spinach Growing Season in IndiaLeafy vegetable spinach is sown in any season throughout the year but the best season is winter (September to December) and spring (mid-February to April). Spinach grows very well in cool climates but sometimes it can also grow in warm climates.
How To Grow Spinach plantSpinach seeds sowing directly into a pot is the best way to grow. Avoid transplanting or repotting germinated seeds as spinach have delicate root and do not grow well with transplanting. Grow spinach at home with the best germination temperature between 15-25°C. Select a pot/grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium. Sow the spinach seed about 0.5-1 inch deep in the soil at 2-3 inches from each seed. Give deep water to the soil by using a watering can. Keep the pot in a shaded area because spinach seed does not need light to germinate. Spinach seeds will be germinated within 4-14 days. Protect the seedling from direct harsh sunlight and do not overwater the seedlings.
Fertilizer For Spinach Plant
- Add any organic fertilizer (neem cake, vermicompost, cow manure) to the soil before planting spinach.
- After the seeds germinate and when the plant makes roots correctly, apply nitrogen-rich liquid fertilizer around the spinach plants. If you use solid fertilizer by loosening the soil, then the roots of spinach can be damaged, so use liquid fertilizer after seed germination.
- After 10-15 days of spinach seeds germination, apply solid organic fertilizer like vermicompost or cow manure.
Spinach Plant Care TipsSunlight - Spinach needs 6- 8 hours of full sunlight, but it can also grow well in 4- 6 hours of partial sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to the spinach plant. It helps to keep the spinach plant cool but does not overwater and keeps the soil moist because spinach will bolt when the soil dries out.
Soil – Use well-drained and nutrient-rich soil for plant spinach.
Temperature – Spinach is a cool weather crop and can easily survive in less temperature. The best minimum temperature for spinach is 10°C and a maximum of 27°C.
Common pests and diseases – Cutworms, snails, cabbage loopers, and slugs are all common pests of spinach that can eat the leaves of plants; to avoid these pests, use garlic juice or neem oil spray. Leaf miners and downy mildew are the two main diseases affecting spinach plants.
Mulch – To keep moist soil and prevent your spinach plant from weeds, mulch lightly (but not too much) with grass clippings or straw.
Spinach Plant Harvest Time
- Green spinach will take 30-40 days to harvest.
- If you want to re-grow your spinach plant, then leave half inch stem during harvesting above the soil surface.
Spinach Plant Special Features
- Common name – Palak (पालक)
- Scientific name - Spinacia oleracea
- Height – Above 1feet
- Level of growing – Easy
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 7.50g
Net Quantity: 750N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Spinach
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
best quality seeds easy to germination and better results
Thank you for the review.
Best and good colaty
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your support.
I like an I m very happy to orgenic bazar product
Thankyou for the review.
Germination took only 4 days and in 3 to 4 weeks we had a good collection of fresh palak leaves, it grows really fast , extremely happy with the product
Dr. Santosh G S, we appreciate your positive feedback on our Spinach (Palak) Seeds Hybrid. It's fantastic to hear that germination only took 4 days and that you had a bountiful collection of fresh palak leaves in just 3 to 4 weeks.