Purple Cauliflower (Bainganee Phool gobhi) Hybrid Seeds (बैंगनी फूल गोभी)
About this item
- Number of purple Cauliflower (Purple Phool gobhi ke beej) Hybrid Seeds: 25 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Winter to Spring
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling Transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 inches deep
- Germination Time: 7-14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 15-25°C.
- Harvesting: 90 to 120 days from sowing
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for purple Cauliflower?
Purple Cauliflower Growing Season In IndiaPurple (Pink) Cauliflower is a vegetable; sow cauliflower seeds from winter to early spring so they can grow and produce their own flower heads before hot summer temperatures arrive. The best month for growing cauliflower is September to February.
How To Grow Cauliflower Purple In A ContainerCauliflower is a cool-season vegetable that is planted directly in a pot/grow bag but can also be started in a seedling tray and then transplanted. The optimum cauliflower germination temperature is 15-25 °C.
Sow Hybrid Purple Cauliflower Seeds in a pot with a potting mix about 0.5 inches deep in the soil and 6-8 inches apart from each seed. Place the seedling tray indoors in an area with indirect light; purple cauliflower seed germination time is 7-14 days; keep the soil moist. If you have sown seeds in a seedling method or in a small pot, transplant the seedling within 21 to 25 days (plant the sapling along with its root balls and do not damage the root system).
Best Fertilizer For purple CauliflowerFor better results for cauliflower plants, side dresses the plant with nitrogen fertilizer and feed for 2-4 weeks with any organic fertilizer like Neem cake, cow manure, or vermicompost.
Purple Cauliflower Plant Care TipsSoil – The cauliflower plant requires consistent soil moisture. For better growth of plants, use well-drained, fertile soil high in organic matter with ph 6.0 to 7.5.
Sunlight – Cauliflower needs at least 6 hours of full sunlight also it can tolerate partial shade but will slow maturity.
Temperature – Ideal growing temperature for cauliflower plants is from 15-30°C.
Water – Cauliflower does not require much water; it needs only 1-2 inches of water in a week.
Common pests – Usually pests like cabbageworm, cabbage root maggot, and aphids are found in cauliflower plants. The cauliflower plant is infected by some diseases like a white spot or leaf spot, black rot, downy mildew, clubroot, and blackleg, etc; treat your plant immediately with organic pesticides such as neem oil.
How to Harvest Cauliflower Pink
- Sowing pink cauliflower from seed will take about 90 to 120 days to harvest.
- Cut the cauliflower, when the head is compact, thick, and pink.
Pink Cauliflower Special Features
- Common name – Gobhi (in Hindi)
- Scientific name - Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
- Flower color - Purple
- Growing level - Moderate
- Edible part – Flower
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 15mg
Net Quantity: 25N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Pink-Cauliflower
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good service and fast delivered thanks organic bazaar
Thank you for the review.
Good and nice product normal price for every product i will satisfaction all products
The germination was 50 %. Final review will be submitted after the product is ready.
Excellent n Super... Full germination n good fruiting