Ornamental Kale Fringed Leaves Mix Seeds
- Seed quantity: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing Month: Winter Season
- Sowing method: Direct/Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 15-21°C
- Germination Time: 6-21 days
- Sowing distance: At least 18 inches from each plant
- Flower Size: 25-30 cm across
Best Size Of Grow Bags For Planting Ornamental Kale?
Ornamental Kale Growing Season In IndiaOrnamental kale prefers cool climates, with spring and fall being the best seasons to grow ornamental kale. Hot weather does not give the correct color to the ornamental kale leaves. The best months for sowing ornamental kale seeds are September to December.
How To Grow Ornamental Flowering Kale In PotsKale ornamental seeds can be sown by transplanted method or directly in a pot. You can sow kale seeds in cool weather either indoors or outdoors and the best soil temperature should be 15 to 21°C for the seeds to germinate as quickly as possible.
Ornamental Kale Fringed Leaves Mix Seeds Sowing MethodOrnamental flowering kale seeds can be sown directly or transplanted as you like.
- To transplant: Sow ornamental kale seed indoors in a seedling tray or small pot, about ¼ inches deep in the soil; give water and retain moisture in the soil. After seed germination, harden off at least a week before transplanting outside.
- For direct sowing: Take a big pot or grow bag, Sow the ornamental kale seeds about ¼ inches deep into the soil and 6 inches apart. Once the seedling has a set of leaves, thin them to a distance of 18-24 inches. Kale ornamental seeds can take about 6-21 days to germinate, so wait for the seeds to germinate. Water the kale plant regularly and keep the seedling in a sunny spot.
Best Natural Fertilizer For Ornamental KaleApply only organic fertilizers like vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, and cow manure at the time of planting. Don’t fertilize during the growing season otherwise, they will lose leaves color.
Kale Ornamental Plant Care TipsSoil – Ornamental Kale does best in loam, well-drained soil with high organic matter.
Water - Give water to the kale plant daily and maintain moisture on warm days. Give water 2-3 days per week to the soil of the plant during winter.
Sunlight – Kale ornamental plant needs at least 6 hours of direct sunlight but also grows well in partial shade.
Temperature – Ideal growing temperature for ornamental kale plants is between 10-26°C.
Common pests and diseases – Caterpillars, aphids, cabbage worms, and cutworms are some pests that attack kale ornamental plants and diseases such as clubroot infect the plants. The main reason for the infestation of insects is water logging in the soil and wetting of the leaves. To protect the kale plant from insects, spray neem oil on your plants.
Kale Plant Special Features
- Common name – Flowering kale
- Scientific name – Brassica oleracea
- Plant height – 6 to 12 inches
- Plant spread – 12 to 18 inches
Why are my ornamental kale seeds not germinating?Kale ornamental seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or underwatering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 30mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Ornamental-Kale
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Thank you for your review
I don't think not a single penny waste almost every seed is germinated thank youðŸŒ¹beautiful and healthy plants