Ornamental Chilly Choice Mix Seeds (Mirch/मिर्च के बीज)
- Number of Ornamental Chilly Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 18-21˚C
- Harvesting time: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
What Size Grow Bag is Best For Chilli?
Ornamental Chilli Growing Season In IndiaChilli seeds can sow in any season (throughout the year) but thrive in warm and humid conditions. It generally prefers a temperature range of 18-32°C for optimal growth. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry -April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Ornamental Chilli PlantsGenerally, ornamental chilli Imported seed is sown in a seedling tray and then transplant after the seeds germinate, transplant is necessary because it allows the plant to grow freely. Ornamental chilli seeds are sown in hot climates and the optimum soil temperature for chilli seeds to germinate is 18-21°C. Give proper sunlight to your chilli plant and keep the soil moist.
Chilli Ornamental Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill the seedling tray with a growing medium, and spread the ornamental chilli seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water through a watering sprayer. Keep the chili seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist. Chilli Ornamental Pepper seeds will germinate within 6-10 days.
After germination of chili Pepper seeds, when seedlings are 4-6 inches in height at that time transplant them into individual pots or grow bags and plant only 1-2 saplings per pot.
How To Fertilize Ornamental Chilli Plants
- To make chilli ornamental pepper plants grow faster, apply nutrient-rich fertilizers when the plant starts flowering, as the nutrients help the plants produce more peppers.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers like vermicompost or cow manure at regular intervals or every 20-25 days.
Chilli Ornamental Plant Care TipsWater – Chilli Ornamental does not require too much water as compared to other plants, give water when the top layer of soil becomes dry but keep the soil moist not soggy.
Soil – Use well-drained and fertile soil for planting chilli.
Sunlight – Ornamental Chilli plant sunlight requirements are at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
Temperature – Chilli pepper ornamental plants grow best in the air temperature range from 21 to 32°C.
Common Pests and diseases – Aphids, cutworms, flea beetles, root-knot nematodes, and many more are found in chilli plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial leaf spot are some diseases that affect the whole chilies plant. To control these pests use neem oil in your chili plants and use amino acids through sprays may be avoiding the injection of disease in chilli plants.
Ornamental Chilli Harvesting TimeIf you want to use ornamental chilli for cooking, harvest the ornamental peppers after 60 to 80 days from transplanting.
Ornamental Chilli Special Features
- Common name – Ornamental peppers, Christmas pepper plant
- Scientific name – Capsicum annuum
- Flower color – White
- Plant Height – 6 inches to 3 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 15mg
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Ornamental-Chilly
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
It germinated within a week of planting seeds. Please buy it with close eyes. Very healthy seeds I must say.