Untreated Cauliflower Seeds For Organic Gardening (Phool Gobhi/ फूल गोभी के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Untreated Cauliflower seeds (Phool gobhi ke beej): 200 Seeds
- Non Hybrid, Untreated
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Winter to Spring
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling Transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 inches deep
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 15-25°C
- Harvesting: 90 to 120 days from sowing
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for Cauliflower (Phool gobhi)?
Cauliflower Growing Season In IndiaCauliflower is a cold-loving vegetable; sow cauliflower seeds from winter to early spring so they can grow and produce their flower heads before hot summer temperatures arrive. The best month for growing cauliflower is September to February
How To Grow Cauliflower In A ContainerCauliflower is a cool-season vegetable that is planted directly in a pot/grow bag but can also be started in a seedling tray and then transplanted. The optimum cauliflower germination temperature is 15-25 °C.
Sow Hybrid Cauliflower Seeds in a pot with a potting mix about 0.5 inches deep in the soil and 6-8 inches apart from each seed. Place the seedling tray indoors in an area with indirect light; cauliflower seed germination time is 7-14 days; keep the soil moist. If you have sown seeds in a seedling method or in a small pot, transplant the seedling within 21 to 25 days (plant the sapling along with its root balls and do not damage the root system).
Best Fertilizer For CauliflowerFor better results for cauliflower plants, side dresses the plant with nitrogen fertilizer and feed for 2-4 weeks with any organic fertilizer like Neem cake, cow manure, or vermicompost.
Cauliflower Plant Care TipsSoil – The cauliflower plant requires consistent soil moisture. For better growth of plants, use well-drained, fertile soil high in organic matter with ph 6.0 to 7.5.
Sunlight – Cauliflower needs at least 6 hours of full sunlight also it can tolerate partial shade but will slow maturity.
Temperature – Ideal temperature for cauliflower plants is from 15-30°C.
Water – Cauliflower does not require much water; it needs only 1-2 inches of water in a week.
Common pests – Usually pests like cabbageworm, cabbage root maggot, and aphids are found in cauliflower plants. The cauliflower plant is infected by some diseases like a white spot or leaf spot, black rot, downy mildew, clubroot, and blackleg, etc; treat your plant immediately with organic pesticides such as neem oil.
How to Harvest Cauliflower
- Sowing cauliflower from seed will take about 90 to 120 days to harvest.
- Cut the cauliflower, when the head is compact, thick, and white. Identically when the heads will grow 6 to 8 inches in diameter; cut the head off the plant with a large knife.
Cauliflower Special Features
- Common name – Gobhi, Phool gobhi, फूलगोभी
- Scientific name – Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
- Flower color – White
- Difficulty level – Moderate
- Edible part – Flower
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Org_Cauliflower
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001