Musk Melon Hybrid Seeds (kharabooja/खरबूजा के बीज)
About this item
- Number of hybrid Musk melon Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Sowing season: summer (January to March)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Direct Sow the seeds 1 inch deep in a Container or Pots.
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 27 to 32°C
- Harvesting: 80-95 days from sowing
- Fruit: Orange in color
- Average weight: 700 to 900 gms
- Taste: Very sweet in taste and juicy
What size grow bag is best for Musk Melon?
Musk Melon Seeds Sowing MethodYou can sow musk melon directly in any pot or grow bags, also you can start in seedling tray with coco peat or potting mix (after grow musk melon plant 2-3 inches tall, you have to transplant in a big pots because plant needs more space to grow). But direct method is best for growing Musk melon. The musk melon seeds have to be planted at a depth of 1 inch in soil. It will take 6-10 days to germinate; give water and keep soil moist.
Musk Melon Growing Season in IndiaSummer season is the best season for growing musk melon plants, usually it is grown from January to March.
Musk Melon Plant Care TipsSunlight – Musk melon plant prefer 6-8 hours of full sunlight.
Water – Give your musk melon regular water in summer season and 2 days once in winter or rainy season.
Soil – Use loamy, well drained, sandy soil with PH around 6.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for musk melon plant is ranging between 25-35 degree Celsius.
Fertilizer – For better growth of musk melon, use any organic fertilizer like vermicompost, cow manure, peat moss etc.
Common pests - Aphids, Cucumber Beetles, Squash Vine Borer Moths, Fusarium Wilt are the commonly found in musk melon plants. Use organic pesticide `Neem oil’ it protects the plant from harmful pests.
Musk Melon Harvest TimeMusk melon will take 80 to 100 days for harvesting. When skin turns yellow then musk melon is ripe and ready for harvest.
Musk Melon Special Features
- Height – More than 12 inches tall
- Level of grow - Easy
Why my musk melon plant not growing?Musk melon prefer hot, dry climate with cool night. Avoid growing musk melon during the winter and rainy season.
Why my musk melon plant dying?Musk melon grow in high humidity or dry climate which increases the incidents of disease and particularly affecting the leaves; try to control disease and avoid pests from plants.
Should we keep the musk melon plant indoor or outdoor?
Musk melon is outdoor plant because it needs full sunlight for better growth, you can grow it in indoor if plants can get the proper sunlight, otherwise keep the pumpkin plant outdoor.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 25mg
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Muskmelon
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001