Ixia Yellow Flower Bulbs
Buy the best Quality Ixia Yellow Flower Bulbs Online at the best price from www.organicbazar.net and add colors to your garden. Ixia Bulbs are very Popular Flower Bulb that Is also known as African Corn Lily, or wand flowers. Ixia bulbs are beautiful and vibrant flowers that can be planted in the garden or used in floral arrangements. Ixia White is characterized by 40-50cm tall spikes that bear a multitude of beautiful White star-shaped flowers with contrasting centers. These bulbs come in a wide range of colors and are known for their long-lasting blooms.
Ixia Yellow Flower Bulb is very easy to grow it is a great choice for borders, beds, and containers and is also an excellent cut flower. Ixia bulbs are planted In Autumn before the ground freezes. They require somewhere hot and dry, full sun, and free-draining soils.
About this item
- Number of Ixia Yellow Flower Bulb: 05N
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Bulb planting season: Winter and Spring
- Planting Temperature: 20° to 30°C.
- Method of grown from bulbs: Directly in a pot or garden
- Bulb sowing depth: 3-4 inches
- Bulb spacing: 2-3 inches
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days
- Flower Color: Yellow
What size grow bag is best for Ixia Bulbs?
How To Grow Ixia Bulbs?
Growing Ixia bulbs is a relatively straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you grow Ixia bulbs successfully:
- Ixia bulbs are typically planted in the fall for spring blooms. In regions with mild winters, you can also plant them in late winter or early spring.
- Select a well-draining location with full sun to partial shade. Ixia bulbs prefer a location with good air circulation.
- Prepare the soil by adding organic matter, such as compost, to improve drainage. Ixia bulbs prefer slightly acidic to neutral soil.
- Plant the Ixia bulbs about 3 to 4 inches (7.5 to 10 cm) deep. Space the bulbs 3 to 4 inches apart.
- Water the bulbs well after planting to settle the soil. During the growing season, keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize Ixia bulbs with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer when they start actively growing in the spring. Follow the package instructions for application rates.
- Depending on the variety and height of Ixia, you may need to provide support, especially if the plants are in an exposed area.
Blooming and Maintenance:
- Ixia bulbs will bloom in late spring to early summer. Deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Allow the foliage to die back naturally.
Ixia Flower Special Features
- Common name - African Corn Lily
- Scientific name - Ixia spp
- Height - 12 to 24 inches
- Level of growing - easy to grow
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Ixia_Yellow
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001