Green Brinjal Seeds (Long) (Lamba hara Baingan/Eggplant/लंबा बैंगन के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Long Green Brinjal Seeds (baigan ke beej): 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Green Brinjal Plant Growing Season In IndiaBrinjal can be grown year-round in India. Brinjal (eggplant) generally thrives in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C. This temperature range is ideal for its growth and fruit development. The main growing seasons are summer (February – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions..
How To Grow Green Long Brinjal PlantLong Green Brinjal is a heat-loving vegetable and is usually transplanted rather than directly sown in a pot/grow bag. Long green eggplant seeds can germinate at temperatures between 18-30°C.
Green Long Brinjal Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 long green brinjal seeds per cell in a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because green long brinjal seeds are very small in size. Keep the seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. Green brinjal seeds will be germinated within 6 to 10 days.
After 4 weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the green long brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer Long Green Brinjal PlantsGreen long brinjal is a heavy feeder plant and needs proper fertilizer doses when you plant green long brinjal give them good fertilizer and add lime to the soil because it needs a lot of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when long eggplant is actively growing.
Long Green Brinjal Plant Care TipsSunlight – Green long brinjal plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep green long brinjal plants in a shady portion and give them sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your green long brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained with ph 6.0 to 6.8 or slightly acidic to neutral.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for long green brinjal plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and whiteflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot infect the green long brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide Neem oil.
Green Long Brinjal Harvesting Time
- Within 60-80 days from transplanting; you can harvest green long brinjal.
- Cut the green long brinjal when the skin is looking glossy and firm.
Green Long Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, eggplant, baigan (बैंगन)
- Scientific name - Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 4 feet
- Grow level – Easy
Why are my long green brinjal seeds not germinating?
Green brinjal seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over watering or under watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 10mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Green-Long-Brinjal
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
My all seeds germinated and growing fast??
Good quality seeds
Highest germination percentage ever seen....
Excellent seeds. Good germination