French Beans Yellow Seeds (फ्रेंच बीन्स के बीज)
About this item
- Number of French Beans Yellow seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Direct
- Seeds sowing depth: 1 inch
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 15-24°C
- Harvesting: 45-65 days from Planting
What size grow bag is best for French Beans Yellow?
French Beans Yellow Growing Season In IndiaFrench Beans grown throughout the year in three seasons Kharif – June/July, Rabi – October/November and Summer –February/March.
How To Grow Yellow French BeansThe direct sowing method is the best for planting Yellow French Beans. French bean yellow seeds germinate fast in temperatures from 15-24°C. Select a pot or grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium. Sow 1-2 French beans yellow seeds per pot about 1 inch deep in the soil at a distance of 2-3 inches from each seed. Give deep water to the soil by using a watering can and keep the pot in a sunny place for seeds to germinate. French bean seeds will be germinated in 7-14 days.
How To Fertilize Yellow French Beans PlantFrench yellow beans do not require much feed as they act as nitrogen fixation. Apply any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, etc) after 25-30 days from planting, to get the healthy pods.
Yellow French Beans Plant Care TipsWater – French yellow beans are thirsty plants and grow fast when they get water regularly. Keep the soil moist and give water when you feel the soil becomes dry.
Soil – French beans grow best in good drainage and fertile soil with organic manure.
Sunlight – French beans love a warm climate and it needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight.
Temperature – The ideal temperature for growing French beans is 10-27°C. If the temperature is more than 35°C then the flowers may drop.
Common Pests and Disease – French bean plant is infected by black bean aphids, slugs, and snails, for avoiding these pests use a neem oil spray. And if you’re facing a problem with birds that eat buds, leaves, fruits, or vegetables, protect the plants by covering them with netting.
When To Harvest Yellow French Beans
- Yellow French beans will start flowering within 30-35 days from seed sowing. Beans pollinate themselves so, no need for any special treatment.
- You can harvest Yellow French beans within 45-65 days from seed sowing.
- The right time to cut the French beans is when they are medium-sized with firm pods.
Yellow French Beans Special Features
- Common name – Snap bean, and String beans
- Scientific name – Phaseolus vulgaris
- Height – 10 to 15 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
Why are my French bean seeds not germinating?
French bean seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over-watering, or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 2.50g
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : French-Beans-Yellow
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
I brought this seeds but don't germinate any one I think seeds are too old so all seeds are rot
No , we don't supply old seeds. Germination of seeds is dependable on many factors. All our seeds pass germination tests, and you can view test images on our website. To achieve better results, we recommend following proper procedures. Watch our helpful germination video here