French Beans Purple Seeds (फ्रेंच बीन्स के बीज)
Purple French beans are delicious in taste and very easy to grow in pots or grow bags both indoors and outdoors year-round. The purple beans are the same as green beans but they are a bit sweeter than the green ones. In this information, you will learn how to grow French beans from seeds and when to grow French beans also know about French bean germination time and the best soil and temperature for beans. Buy the Best Quality French Beans Purple Seeds Online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a good germination rate.
About this item
- Number of French Beans Purple seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Direct
- Seeds sowing depth: 1 inch
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 15-24°C
- Harvesting: 45-65 days from Planting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for French Beans?
French Beans Purple Growing Season In IndiaFrench Beans grown throughout the year in three seasons Kharif – June/July, Rabi – October/November and Summer –February/March.
How To Grow Purple French BeansThe direct sowing method is the best for planting Purple French Beans. French bean purple seeds germinate fast in temperatures from 15-24°C. Select a pot or grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium. Sow 1-2 French beans purple seeds per pot about 1 inch deep in the soil at a distance of 2-3 inches from each seed. Give deep water to the soil by using a watering can and keep the pot in a sunny place for seeds to germinate. French bean seeds will be germinated in 7-14 days.
How To Fertilize Purple French Beans PlantFrench purple beans do not require much feed as they act as nitrogen fixation. Apply any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, etc) after 25-30 days from planting, to get the healthy pods.
Purple French Beans Plant Care TipsWater – French purple beans are thirsty plants and grow fast when they get water regularly. Keep the soil moist and give water when you feel the soil becomes dry.
Sunlight – French beans love a warm climate and it needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight.
Temperature – The ideal temperature for growing French beans is 10-27°C. If the temperature is more than 35°C then the flowers may drop.
Common Pests and Disease – French bean plant is infected by black bean aphids, slugs, and snails, for avoiding these pests use a neem oil spray. And if you’re facing a problem with birds that eat buds, leaves, fruits, or vegetables, protect the plants by covering them with netting.
How to Harvest Purple French Beans
- Purple French beans will start flowering within 30-35 days from seed sowing. Beans pollinate themselves so, no need for any special treatment.
- You can harvest Purple French beans within 45-65 days from seed sowing.
Purple French Beans Special Features
- Common name – Snap bean, and String beans
- Scientific name – Phaseolus vulgaris
- Height – 10 to 15 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
Why are my French bean seeds not germinating?French bean seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over-watering, or under-watering.
Why are my French beans getting wilting?Overwatering is the main reason behind wilting; so avoid overwatering and keep the soil moist.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 2.50g
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : French-Beans-Purple
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Nice and good quality seeds thanks organic bazar for new type of seeds
Seeds germinated within 5 days. More than 90% success germination, which is unbelievable