French Beans Bush Type (Dwarf) F1 Hybrid Seeds (फ्रेंच बीन्स के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Bush Type French Beans Seeds: 20 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Direct
- Seeds sowing depth: 1 inch
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 18-24°C
- Harvesting: 45 to 50 Days
What size grow bag is best for Dwarf French Beans?
French Beans Plant Growing Season In IndiaFrench Beans grown throughout the year in three seasons Kharif – June/July, Rabi – October/November and Summer –February/March.
How To Grow French beansThe direct sowing method is best for planting French beans. French bean seeds germinate fast in temperatures between 18-24°C. Select a pot or grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium (potting mix). Sow 1-2 French bean seeds per pot about 1 inch deep in the soil at a distance of 2-3 inches from each seed. Give deep water to the soil by using a watering can and keep the pot in a sunny location to germinate. French bean seeds will be germinated in 7-14 days.
How To Fertilize Plant French beansApply any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, etc) after 25-30 days from planting, to get the healthy pods.
French Beans Plant Care TipsWater – French beans are thirsty plants and grow fast when they get water regularly.
Soil – French beans grow best in good drainage and fertile soil with organic manure.
Sunlight – French beans love a warm climate and it needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight.
Temperature – The ideal temperature for growing French beans is from 10-27°C. If the temperature is more than 35°C then the flowers may drop.
Common Pests and Disease – French bean plant is infected by black bean aphids, slugs, and snails, for avoiding these pests use neem oil spray. And if you’re facing a problem with birds that eat buds, leaves, fruits, or vegetables, protect the plants by covering them with netting.
How to Harvest French Beans
- You can harvest French beans within 45-65 days from sowing.
- The right time to cut the French beans is when they are medium-sized with firm pods.
Dwarf French Beans Special Features
- Common name – snap bean, string beans, Green beans
- Scientific name – Phaseolus vulgaris
- Height – 1 to 2 feet
- Flower color – White
- Level of growing – Easy
Why is my French bean not growing well?French bean plants will not grow if the soil is too warm or too wet and lack of moisture at the roots is the other main reason behind beans not growing well.
Why are my French bean seeds not germinating?French bean seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, and over-watering or under-watering.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 5g
Net Quantity: 20N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : French-Beans-Bush
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
My order was dispatched efficiently n in very good condition, seeds r potent n every single seed I sowed grew into a healthy sapling , eagerly waiting for the beans,thank for th technical support from getting seeds till now ,hope to get such a response in future too।
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback.