Daisy Double Mix Seeds (Gulbahar/गुलबहार का बीज)
- Seed quantity: 200 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Best Sowing Winter Season
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 20-25°C
- Germination time: 10 to 20 days
- Sowing distance: 5 inches Plant to Plant
- Blooming time: Spring to fall
What size grow bag is best for Daisy?
Daisy Growing Season In IndiaDaisies grow best in India during the cooler and mild winter season, typically from October to February.
How To Grow Daisy In PotsDaisy is a low-maintenance flowering plant, you can sow daisy seeds directly in pots or start them in seedling trays and then transplant them. The optimum soil temperature for daisy seed germination is 20-25°C. Choose a pot or grow bag at least 9 inches wide and deep for planting daisies. Each plant needs a spacing of at least 5 inches.
Daisy Double Mix Seeds Sowing MethodTake a pot or grow bag and fill the pot with potting mix, and if you are planting in the soil add organic fertilizers like vermicompost, neem cake powder, and seaweed for healthy growth. Sow the daisy seeds about ⅛ inch deep in the soil and cover the seeds with soil. Daisy seeds need light to germinate so keep the pot in a sunny spot. Water the soil gently through a watering can and keep them moist until germination; Daisies can germinate in about 10-20 days.
Daisy Flower Fertilizer Requirements
- Add vermicompost to the soil every few weeks to keep the daisy healthy.
- You can add Epsom salt to the soil for more blooms.
Daisy Plant Care TipsSoil - Use fertile, organic, and sandy loamy soil to plant daisies.
Water - Daisy is drought tolerant but it likes the consistency of moisture in the soil. Water once a week but do not over-water the soil as it may cause disease to the plant.
Sunlight - Full sunlight (6-8 hours) and cool weather are the keys to successful daisy plant growth. However, daisies can grow in some partial shade on hot days.
Temperature - The best temperature for growing daisy flowers is between 21-23°C.
Common pests - Insects such as aphids, slugs, and earwigs attack daisy plants. To get rid of the pests, it would be right to spray neem oil on the daisy plants.
Deadhead - To promote more flowers, deadheading or removing spent blooms is very important. Remove flower heads whenever the flower fades.
Daisy Flower Blooming Time
- Daisies bloom year-round in frost-free areas. Usually, it blooms from spring to fall.
- You can expect to flower within 2-3 months from planting.
- Daisy is a long-lasting flower that you can decorate in a vase. A cut daisy flower can stay fresh in water for up to 10 days.
Common Daisy Flower Special Feature
- Common name - Common daisy, lawn daisy
- Scientific name - Bellis perennis
- Height - 6 to 24 inches
- Level of growing - Easy
How do you keep daisies blooming?Deadheading is very essential for daisy flowering plants, it will keep the plant healthy and encourage more blooms plus it will help extend the blooming season.
Why are my daisies dying?The main reason why daisy plants die is excessive water in the soil, if you are facing this problem then do not overwater and use soil with good drainage.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 5mg
Net Quantity: 200N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Daisy
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
very few Seeds germinated after long time and died off in coupledays
All our seeds pass germination tests, and you can view test images on our website. To achieve better results, we recommend following proper procedures. Watch our helpful germination video here
The seeds failed to germinate for me. I am disappointed with the seeds from Organic Bazar. I ordered almost 20 different types of seeds and i haven't seen much success with the 3-4 seeds that I have so far planted.
quality is good.. vines grow at a good rate and after approximately 1 month of sowing the seeds, the flower bloomed.
Daisy double mix seed
Such a good quality seeds.