Crocus Jeanne D'arc (White) Flower Bulbs
Buy the best Quality Crocus Jeanne D'arc Flower Bulbs Online at the best price from www.organicbazar.net and add colors to your garden Crocus Jeanne D'arc' is a popular and charming variety of crocus, known for its exquisite and striking white flowers. Crocus 'Jeanne D'Arc' is admired for its pure white, chalice-shaped flowers. The pristine white petals create a beautiful contrast with the golden-orange stamens at the center.
Crocus is easy to grow, suitable for all levels of gardeners, and blooms in early spring. It requires well-drained soil, full to partial sun, and minimal maintenance.
About this item
- Number of Crocus Jeanne D'arc (White) Flower Bulbs: 05N
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Bulb planting season: Winter (September-November)
- Planting Temperature: 17° to 25°C.
- Method of grown from bulbs: Directly in a pot or garden
- Bulb sowing depth: 3-4 inches
- Bulb spacing: 2-3 inches
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days
- Flower Color: White
- Blooming Time: Spring
What size grow bag is best for Crocus?
How To Grow Crocus Flower Bulbs
- Crocus bulbs are typically planted in the fall, ideally about 4 to 6 weeks before the first hard frost in your region, typically in September or October.
Select a Location:
- Choose a suitable location for planting your crocus bulbs. They thrive in areas with full to partial sunlight.
- Ensure the soil is well-draining. Good drainage is essential to prevent bulb rot. You can amend the soil with organic matter if necessary to improve drainage.
- Plant the crocus bulbs at a depth of about 3 to 4 inches (7.5 to 10 centimeters). The pointed end should face upward.
- Space the crocus bulbs about 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 centimeters) apart.
- Water the newly planted bulbs well to settle the soil and promote root development. They need consistent moisture but should not sit in waterlogged soil.
- If you live in a region without a naturally cold winter, you can refrigerate the crocus bulbs for 6 to 8 weeks before planting to simulate the required cold period.
- Once spring arrives, continue to keep the soil consistently moist. Crocus bulbs will start to emerge and bloom. Enjoy their colorful flowers!
- After the crocus flowers have finished blooming, leave the foliage in place until it has yellowed and died back. Do not remove the leaves prematurely, as they provide energy for the bulbs to bloom the following year.
Crocus Special Features
- Common name – Crocus
- Scientific name – Crocus
- Height – 3 to 6 inches
- Level of growing – Easy
What is the best month to plant crocus bulbs?Crocus bulbs are typically planted in the fall, ideally in September or October, to allow them to establish roots before winter.
Can Crocus bulbs tolerate cold weather?
Crocus bulbs are cold-hardy and require a period of cold dormancy during the winter to bloom successfully in the spring. They can tolerate freezing temperatures.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Crocus_Jeanne_Darc
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001