China Aster Pink Seeds
About this item
- Number of Pink China aster Seeds: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or garden
- Best Sowing Season: Winter Season
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant/Direct
- Seed sowing depth: 1/8 inch
- Germination temperature: 21-22°C
- Germination time: 10-14 days
- Blooming time: Late Summer to Autumn (June to November)
What size grow bag is best for China Aster?
Pink China Aster Growing Season In IndiaChina Aster prefers cool weather to grow, you can sow the aster seeds in (September to February). Additionally, winter is also a good time to plant aster seeds indoors.
How To Grow China Aster Flowers In PotThe seedling transplant method is mainly recommended for planting China Aster but you can also sow the seeds directly in a container/grow bag or garden. The optimum germination temperature for china aster seeds is 21-22°C. To plant Aster in containers, you’ll need a pot or grow bag 9-15 inches wide and deep.
China Aster White Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill them with potting mix soil and sow china aster seeds at a depth of ⅛ inch in the soil. Cover the seeds, and water gently through a watering can. Keep the seedling tray in a sunny spot as china aster seeds will not germinate in the dark. China aster Flower seeds can germinate in about 10-14 days.
After the germination of white china aster seeds, once the seedlings develop a few true leaves, you can transplant them into a larger pot or grow bag. For healthy growth of the china aster plant, plant only 1-2 plants in a 9-inch pot or maintain a distance of at least 5-6 inches between plants. Keep the soil moist and place the pot in partial sunlight for a few days after transplanting to protect the seedling from transplant shock. After 3 days, keep the pot in sunlight.
Fertilizer Requirement For China Aster Plants
- You can add well-balanced or slow-release fertilizer such as vermicompost or cow manure once a month for better growth of china aster plants.
- Do not apply a nitrogen-rich fertilizer as this will discourage flower development.
Pink China Aster Plants Care TipsSoil – Use well-drained, rich, and loamy soil with a pH of 5.5 to 7.5 for planting China aster flowers.
Water – China aster needs moderate water. Water the aster plant deeply once a week but do not allow the soil to become waterlogged.
Sunlight – China aster grows best in full sun and can tolerate partial shade. But the aster growing in the shade tends to be leggy and produces fewer flowers. Therefore, it is best to grow asters in the shade during the hot summer.
Temperature – The optimum daytime temperature for growing china aster is 20-28°C and the nighttime temperature is 15-17°C.
Common pests and diseases – Some pests that feed on china aster plants are aphids, spider mites, and leafhoppers. You can use neem oil on the plant to get rid of these insects. Other than this powdery mildew, aster yellow, rust, and leaf spot infects the china aster plants and spoil their looks. It is best to cut off infected leaves to avoid spreading the disease.
China Aster Plants Blooming Time
- The beautiful pink china aster blooms from late summer to autumn (June to November) and pleases the garden when all summer’s flowers have faded. It usually takes 90-120 days to mature.
- When it starts to open, you can cut the china aster flowers and decorate them in a vase. They can stay fresh in water for 5 to 10 days.
Pink China Aster Plants Special Features
- Common name – Annual Aster, China Aster
- Scientific name – Callistephus chinensis
- Height – 8 to 36 inches
- Level of growing – Easy
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : China_Aster_Pink
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good quality seeds are supplied
Thank you for your review of our China Aster Pink Seeds! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of our seeds.