Chilli-Pepper Jalapeno M-Bullet Type Seeds (Mirch/ मिर्च के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Bullet Chilli Jalapeno Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 20-28˚C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
What Size Grow Bag is Best For Chilli?
Jalapeno Peppers Growing Season In IndiaChilli pepper seeds can sow in any season (throughout the year) but thrive in warm and humid conditions. It generally prefers a temperature range of 18-32°C for optimal growth. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry -April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Chilli-Peppers JalapenoGenerally, Jalapeno Chilli Pepper seeds are sown in a seedling tray and then transplanted after the seeds germinate, transplant is necessary because it allows the plant to grow freely. The best temperature for Jalapeno chili seed germination is between 20-28°C.
Jalapeno Chilli-Peppers Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill the seedling tray with a growing medium, and spread the Jalapeno chilli seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water through a watering sprayer. Place the chilli seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist. Chilli Jalapeno Seeds will germinate within 6-10 days.
After germination of chili seeds, when seedlings are 4-6 inches in height at that time transplant them into individual pots or grow bags and plant only 1-2 saplings per pot.
How To Fertilize Jalapeno Pepper Plants
- If you already choose high-quality potting soil to grow jalapeno plants then no need for extra fertilizer for about a month after transplanting.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers like vermicompost or other homemade compost at regular intervals or every 20-25 days.
Jalapeno Chilli Peppers Plant Care TipsWater – Give water to the chilli plant when the top layer of soil becomes dry but keep the soil moist not soggy.
Sunlight – Chilli plant sunlight requirements are at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
Temperature – Chilli pepper plants grow best in the air temperature range from 21 to 35°C.
Common Pests and diseases – Aphids, cutworms, flea beetles, root-knot nematodes, and many more are found in chilli plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial leaf spot are some diseases that affect the whole chillies plant. To control these pests use neem oil in your chili plants and use amino acids through sprays may be avoiding the injection of disease in chilli plants.
Jalapeno Peppers Harvesting Time
- Within 2 months from transplanting, the jalapeno pepper plant starts flowering and the fruit should be visible within 5-10 days after pollination.
- You can harvest jalapenos after 60 to 80 days after transplanting.
- Jalapeno peppers can be eaten green or red but it will take extra time to ripen to a red color. If you left on the plant to ripen fully, the paper will be sweeter and less hot but still tasty.
Jalapeno Peppers Special Features
- Scientific name - Capsicum annuum 'Jalapeño'
- Flower color – White
- Height – About 2-3 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
Why are my jalapeno pepper seeds not germinating?Jalapeno seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 18mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Chilli-Jalapeno-M-Bullet
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Chilli-Pepper Jalapeno M-Bullet Type Seeds
Good quality seeds & germination rate excellent.. thank u organic bazar for providing best quality seeds..ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ˜Š
100% germination.. Chilli-Pepper Jalapeno M-Bullet all germinated in a week.. ðŸ˜Š