Calendula Officinalis Fiesta Gitana Mix Seeds (Pot marigold/पॉट मैरीगोल्ड के बीज)
- Seed quantity: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Best Sowing Season: Winter Season
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling
- Germination temperature: 12-25°C
- Germination time: 7-10 days
- Flower color Variant: Orange, Apricot, Yellow
- Blooming time: Spring, summer, and fall (within 2 months from planting)
What size grow bag is best for Calendula?
Calendula Growing Season In IndiaCalendula, or pot marigold, can be grown in India during the cool season, typically from November to February, with potential flowering extending into the spring in regions with milder climates.
How To Grow Calendula Fiesta GitanaCalendula officinalis grows best directly in a container, pot, or garden. You can also plant calendula with the seedling transplant method. Calendula seeds do not germinate in scorching weather. The calendula seeds germinate best in temperatures between 12-25°C.
Calendula Officinalis Fiesta Gitana Mix Seeds Sowing MethodTo plant calendula seeds, take a pot or grow bag and fill it with potting mix. Spread the calendula Officinalis seeds on the soil and cover the seeds with soil as calendula does not require light to germinate. Water the soil through a watering can and keep the soil moist. Calendula seeds germinate for about 7-10 days, they can germinate early or late depending upon growing conditions.
If you planted calendula in seedling trays, transplant them when the seedlings are about 3-4 inches tall. But before transplanting, harden them for a week to give them a favorable environment.
Best Fertilizer For Calendula Officinalis Flowers
- Monthly feeding of organic liquid fertilizer (mustard cake or neem cake) or balanced fertilizer is good for the healthy growth of calendula.
- Other than this, do not add extra fertilizer to the calendula otherwise they will become leggy.
Calendula Fiesta Gitana Flowers Plant Care TipsSoil - Use well-drained, organic-rich soil for planting calendula Officinalis.
Water - Calendula requires water in its early stages and needs occasional watering as it matures. Do not over-water, water only when the soil is dry.
Sunlight - Calendula prefers full sunlight but needs some afternoon shade in the hottest month of summer.
Temperature - Pot marigold or calendula thrives in mild summer temperatures and may droop or not grow well in very high temperatures as well as extremely cold. The best growing temperatures for calendula are 15-25°C.
Common pests and diseases - Pests such as slugs and snails feed on calendula plants, in addition, the plants are infected with powdery mildew disease. Use a spray of neem oil on calendula plants to get rid of these pests.
Calendula Fiesta Gitana Blooming Time
- Calendula Officinalis flowers bloom 40-60 days or within 2 months from sowing.
- Spring, summer, and fall are calendula's blooming seasons.
- You can remove (deadhead) old flowers to encourage reblooming.
Fiesta Gitana Calendula Special Features
- Common name - Pot marigold, common marigold, and calendula
- Scientific name - Calendula officinalis
- Height - About 1 foot
- Level of growing - Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 70mg
Net Quantity: 50N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Calendula-Officinalis
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
The seeds purchased will grow in winter.
I am super happy with the quality of the seeds.
Good and high quality seeds