Brinjal Purple Long Seeds (Bainganee Baingan/Eggplant/बैंगनी बैंगन के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Brinjal Purple Long seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year (Best is Spring and Summer)
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination temperature: 18-32°C
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Purple Long Brinjal Plant Growing Season In IndiaBrinjal can be grown year-round in India. Brinjal (eggplant) generally thrives in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C. This temperature range is ideal for its growth and fruit development. The main growing seasons are summer (February – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions..
How To Grow Purple Long Brinjal PlantLong Purple-Brinjal is a heat-loving vegetable and is generally transplanted rather than directly sown in any pots/grow bags. Long purple eggplant seeds can germinate best in temperatures 18-32°C.
Purple Long Brinjal Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 brinjal purple long seeds per cell in a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because purple long brinjal seeds are small in size. Keep the brinjal seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. Give proper water and sunlight for better growth of purple long brinjal plants. Purple brinjal seeds will be germinated within 6 to 10 days.
Transplant Purple Brinjal Seedlings Into Big PotsAfter 4 weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the purple-long brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer Long Purple Brinjal PlantsPurple long brinjal is a heavy feeder plant and needs proper fertilizer doses when you plant purple brinjal give them good fertilizer and add lime to the soil because it needs a lot of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when long eggplant is actively growing.
Long Purple Brinjal Plant Care TipsSunlight – Purple-long brinjal plants need 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep the brinjal plants in a shady portion and give them sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your purple long brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained with ph 6.0 to 6.8 or slightly acidic to neutral.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for long purple brinjal plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and whiteflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot infect the purple long brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide Neem oil on plants.
Purple Long Brinjal Harvesting Time
- Within 60-80 days from transplanting; you can harvest purple long brinjal.
- Cut the purple long brinjal when the skin is looking glossy and firm.
Purple Long Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, Eggplant, Baigan (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 4 feet
- Grow level – Easy
Why are my purple long brinjal seeds not germinating?Purple brinjal seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over watering or under watering.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 13mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Brinjal Purple
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Seeds are of excellent quality. Highly recommended. Good variety.Healthy seeds, germination rate is very very good. Good job..ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
Good quality seed