Brinjal F1 White (Oblong Type) Hybrid Seeds (White Baingan/Eggplant/सफ़ेद बैंगन के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Brinjal F1 White (Oblong Type) Hybrid Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year (The best season is Spring and Summer)
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Brinjal White Growing Season In IndiaBrinjal can be grown year-round in India. Brinjal (eggplant) generally thrives in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C. This temperature range is ideal for its growth and fruit development. The main growing seasons are summer (February – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Brinjal WhiteBrinjal is a heat-loving vegetable and is generally transplanted rather than directly sown in any pots/grow bags. Eggplant brinjal f1 white seeds can germinate best in temperatures 18-30°C.
Brinjal F1 White Hybrid Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 white brinjal seeds per cell at a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because brinjal seeds are small in size. Keep the brinjal seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. Give proper water and sunlight to brinjal plants. Brinjal seeds will be germinated within 4-14 days.
After a few weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer White Brinjal PlantsBrinjal is a heavy feeder plant and needs proper fertilizer doses; when you plant white brinjal give them good fertilizer and add lime to the soil because it needs a lot of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when eggplant is actively growing.
White Brinjal Plant Care TipsSunlight – Brinjal plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep the brinjal plant in shady portions and give sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained for planting brinjal.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for brinjal plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and whiteflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot infect the brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide neem oil on plants.
Brinjal White Harvesting Time
- Within 60-70 days from transplanting; you can harvest white brinjal.
- Cut the brinjal when the skin is looking white and firm but not hard.
White Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, Eggplant, Baigan (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 3 feet
- Grow level – Easy
Why are my brinjal seeds not germinating?White brinjal seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, or over-watering or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 25mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Brinjal-White-Oblong
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
90% germination hai
Thank you for sharing your review of our Brinjal F1 White (Oblong Type) Hybrid Seeds. We're thrilled to hear that you found our seeds to be of the best quality and that they achieved an impressive 90% germination rate.
Excellent results. Almost all seeds germinated
Great germination rate. And harvest..!