Bottle Gourd (Lauki / Ghiya) Round Seeds (गोल लौकी के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Round hybrid Bottle Gourd (Lauki/Ghiya ke beej): 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Spring, Summer, Rainy
- Sowing method: Direct
- Seeds sowing depth: 1 inch
- Germination Time: 8 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 20–27ºC
- Harvesting: 2 months
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for Bottle Gourd?
Bottle Gourd Growing Season In IndiaBottle gourd can be grown year-round in India. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
Bottle Gourd Seeds Sowing MethodThe direct sowing method is best for planting bottle gourd in any container. The ideal growing temperature for a bottle gourd is 20-27ºC. Give proper water and sunlight to the Bottle gourd so that the plants can get good results. Sow Bottle gourd seeds about 1 inch deep in the soil at a distance of 12-24 inches between two plants. Gently water the soil and keep the soil evenly moist till the seeds germinate. Bottle gourd seeds will take about 8 to 14 days to germinate.
Bottle Gourd Fertilize Requirements
- Apply any slow-release fertilizer (such as vermicompost, cow manure, neem cake, or mustard cake) at the time of bottle gourd planting.
- Feed the bottle gourd plants with liquid fertilizer once a month during the flowering time to increase flowers.
Bottle Gourd Plant Care TipsSunlight – The bottle gourd needs at least 8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Give water regularly on summer days and keep moist the soil.
Soil – Use well-drained, loamy, and rich organic matter soil with pH 6.5-7.5.
Temperature – Bottle gourd optimum growing temperature is between 24 to 35ºC and the minimum temperature is 18ºC.
Common pests and diseases – Aphids, cucumber beetles, cutworms, leaf miners, and squash bugs can attack bottle-gourd plants. Bacteria wilt and downy mildew are infected gourd plants. Look for early signs of fungal, insect, or other infections and spray organic pesticide neem oil to cure these symptoms.
Bottle Gourd Harvest Time
- Bottle gourd will take about 2 months to harvest after seed sowing.
- Bottle gourd should be harvested when the fruit becomes a light green color.
- The harvesting season can continue for the next 3 months.
Bottle Gourd Special Features
- Common name – Lauki and ghiya
- Flower/foliage color – White/green
- Level of growing – Easy
- Height – 10 to 12 feet as a vine
- Spread – Above 12 feet
- Avoid planting with – Potatoes
- Companion planting – Beans, corn, and peas
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 1.80g
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Bottle Gourd Round
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good quality product
Thank you for the review.
Bottle Gourd round seeds
The product is delivered in a good package. The seed quantity is more than mentioned.
At post manjarsumba ta dist à¤¬à¥€à¤¡
Seeds have germinated well