Original Black Turmeric (Kali Haldi ke beej) For Planting (400g)
Black Turmeric is highly valued for its unique and intense flavor. Its rhizome is used in cooking and traditional medicine, making it a must-have in your garden. Whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting, this Original Black Turmeric will make a great addition to your garden. Buy now and enjoy the benefits of this versatile and fragrant herb.
How to Grow Black Turmeric in the home garden
The best season to grow black turmeric is monsoon or summer. It requires a hot and humid climate to grow. Place the black turmeric plant in warm areas in the partial sun so that it prefers warm direct or indirect sunlight. Black turmeric can be grown at 10°C to 45°C temperature.
To grow Black Turmeric in a home garden, follow these steps:
- Choose a well-drained and sunny spot in the garden.
- Prepare the soil by adding organic matter and ensuring proper pH levels (around 6 to 7).
- Plant turmeric rhizomes or bulbs 6 to 8 inches apart and cover them with 2-3 inches of soil.
- Water regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Apply organic fertilizers as needed to promote healthy growth.
- Harvest the turmeric after 8-10 months when the leaves turn yellow and wither.
- Store harvested turmeric in a cool, dry place to use as needed.
- Hindi - Kali Haldi
- English - Black Turmeric
- Manipuri - Yaingang Amuba or Yaimu
- Marathi - Kali-halad
- Telugu - Nalla Pasupu
- Bengali - Kala haldi
- Mizo - Aihang, Ailaihan
- Assamese - Kalahaladhi
- Malayalam - Kari manjal
- Sanskrit - Rajani Nishaa, Nishi, Ratri.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
If you need black turmeric kindly contact at this number [****] I will give you at Rs 150 per kg
Thankyou for the offer sir. But we too grow turmeric .
Thank you, Rohan, for your positive and verified review! We're glad to hear that you find our Original Black Turmeric (Kali Haldi ke beej) great and fresh.
Kali haldi package was in perfect condition n delivery was on time.. Thnks.