Balsam Bush Flower Mixed Seeds (Gulmehndi/गुलमेहंदी के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Balsam Seeds: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Spring and Summer
- Method of Sowing: Seedling transplant or direct
- Germination Temperature: 21-27°C
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days from sowing
- Blooming Time: 60-70 days (late spring to Autumn)
What size grow bag is best for Balsam?
Balsam Bush Flowers Mixed Growing Season In IndiaBalsam is a warm-season flower that grows best in rainy Season (June-august). In India, you can plant balsam from January to April for summer blooms and from June-July for rainy blooms.
How To Grow Balsam Bush Flower In PotUsually, the balsam is planted by seedling transplant method but you can also start it directly. Do not sow the balsam seeds in cold soil otherwise, the seeds will not germinate well. The balsam seeds germinate best in temperatures between 21-27°C.
Balsam Bush Flowers Mixed Seeds Sowing MethodTo plant balsam seeds, take a seedling tray and fill it with potting mix. Spread the seeds on the soil and press them gently with your hand. Water the soil through a watering can and keep them moist. Seeds need lights to germinate, so keep the seedling tray in a sunny location. Balsam seeds germinate for about 4-14 days.
When the balsam plants reach a few inches tall you can transplant them into a larger pot or grow bag. For healthy growth of balsam plants, a distance of about 8-8 inches should be maintained between the two plants.
Best Fertilizer For Balsam Flowering PlantTo keep the balsam plant healthier and more blooming, add a slow-release compost or balanced fertilizer during the growing season.
Bush Mix Balsam Flowering Plant Care Tips
Soil - Use rich, well-drained, and loamy soil for planting balsam flowers.
Water - Balsam really needs water to thrive, it can grow on hot summer days but will die or not flower without water. Keep the soil consistently moist during the growing season. Also, do not over-water the plant.
Sunlight - Balsam can grow well in 6-8 hours of full sunlight as well as 3-4 hours of partial shade.
Temperature - The best-growing temperature for balsam flowering plants is 21-29°C.
Common pests or diseases - No serious pests are found in balsam plants but the plants can become infected with powdery mildew. A spray of baking soda with water is effective to remove powdery mildew.
Balsam Blooming Time
- Balsam flowers bloom 60-70 days after sowing and the bloom period lasts for 15-20 days.
- Usually, balsam blooms from late spring to Autumn, but may bloom slowly on cold winter days.
Balsam Flower Special Features
- Common names - Garden balsam, rose balsam, spotted snapweed, and touch-me-not
- Scientific name - Impatiens balsamina
- Plant height - 6 to 30 inches
- Level of growing - Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 1g
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Balsam Bush Mixed
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good quality... great packaging... everything was intact and without any damage...thanks for it...great product
Everything is very good packing quality, seeds. I kept one star pending because just it got germinated And want to see the growth.