Antirrhinum Semi Tall Mix Seeds
- Number of Antirrhinum Semi Tall Mix Seeds : 200 Seeds
- Sowing Season: Winter Season
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 18-21°C
- Germination time: 10-21 days
- Blooming time: Spring to fall (slow blooming in summer
What size grow bag is best for Antirrhinum?
Antirrhinum Growing Season In IndiaSnapdragons (Antirrhinum) can be grown in India during the winter season, typically from October to February, due to their preference for cooler weather.
How To Grow Semi-Tall AntirrhinumAntirrhinum grows best with a seedling transplant method and may not grow well directly. The best temperatures for Antirrhinum seeds germination are 18-21°C.
Antirrhinum Semi-Tall Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill it with potting soil mix, and then spread Antirrhinum seeds over the soil. Cover the seeds with a sprinkling of the potting soil because antirrhinum seeds are tiny and need light to germinate, so they do not need to be covered with a thick layer of soil. Place the seedling tray in a bright spot until the seeds germinate. Water the soil gently and keep them moist. Antirrhinum or snapdragon seeds germinate in 10-21 days.
After Antirrhinum seeds germinate and when the first true leaves appear, you need to transplant the seedling into a larger pot.
Best Fertilizer For Antirrhinum Flower Plant
- A well-balanced or all-purpose fertilizer should be applied when the plant begins to bloom for healthy antirrhinum plant growth.
- To encourage more flowers, you can add a potash-rich fertilizer every few weeks.
Semi-Tall Antirrhinum Flower Plant Care Tips
Soil - Use rich, and well-drained soil for planting Antirrhinum flowers.
Water - Antirrhinum requires proper watering during its early stage, although a few weeks after planting, you can give 1 inch of water per week.
Sunlight - Antirrhinum can grow in full sun to partial shade but it stops blooming at high temperatures. You can move the pots to shaded locations during hot summers so that they bloom again in the fall.
Temperature - Antirrhinum flowering plants grow best in 15-26°C day temperatures and 4-15°C night temperatures.
Common pests or diseases - Some pests like aphids and spider mites attack the Antirrhinum flowering plants, and diseases such as rust fungus, downy mildew, and fungal leaf spot infect the plants. To get rid of the pests, it would be right to spray neem oil on the Antirrhinum plants.
Antirrhinum Blooming Time
Snapdragon or Antirrhinum flowers are produced on a tall spike and it blooms in 2 ½ to 4 months from planting. It blooms from spring to fall but stops blooming during summer days.
Semi-Tall Antirrhinum Flower Special Features
- Common name - Snapdragon, dragon flowers
- Scientific name - Antirrhinum
- Plant type - Perennial but grown as annual
- Height - 1 to 2 feet
- Level of growing - Easy
Why are my snapdragon flowers dying?
The main reason why snapdragon flowers die is a lack of water in the soil when the plant doesn't get proper water, especially on hot days so, they die.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 8mg
Net Quantity: 200N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Antirrhinum-Semi
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001