Anemone Mount Everest (White) Flower Bulbs
Anemones are charming, perennial flowers known for their vibrant colors and delicate appearance. Anemone flowers are commonly known as Windflowers. These bulbs produce daisy-like blooms and are a favorite in gardens and floral arrangement
Buy the best Quality Anemone Mount Everest (White) Flower Bulbs Online at the best price from www.organicbazar.net with a high germination rate. Anemones are generally easy to grow and suitable for gardeners of various skill levels. They thrive in well-draining soil and prefer partial shade to full sun. Anemones typically bloom in spring and early summer, though specific blooming times can vary depending on the species and climate.
About this item
- Number of Anemone Mount Everest (White) Flower Bulbs: 05N
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Bulb planting season: Winter (September-November)
- Planting Temperature: 15° to 24°C.
- Method of grown from bulbs: Directly in a pot or garden
- Bulb sowing depth: 2-3 inches
- Bulb spacing: 4-6 inches
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days
- Flower Color: White
- Blooming Time: Spring
What size grow bag is best for Anemone Flower Bulbs?
How To Grow Anemone Flower Bulbs
Selection of Bulbs
- Choose healthy and firm Anemone bulbs. Look for bulbs with no signs of decay or damage.
- Anemone flower bulbs are typically planted in the fall, ideally about 4 to 6 weeks before the first hard frost in your region. This timing allows the bulbs to establish roots before the onset of winter, usually around September to November in many regions.
- Select a well-draining location with partial shade to full sun. Anemones prefer a location with dappled sunlight, especially in hotter climates.
- Ensure the soil is well-draining and enriched with organic matter. Sandy loam or loamy soil is ideal. Good drainage is crucial to prevent bulb rot.
- Plant the bulbs at a depth of about 2- 3 inches). Space them approximately 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) apart.
- Water the bulbs well after planting to help settle the soil. Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Water sparingly during the dormant period.
- Apply a layer of mulch over the planted area to help retain moisture and regulate soil temperature. Mulching also helps control weeds.
- Anemone flowers typically bloom in spring. The exact blooming time can vary depending on the species and local climate.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage continuous blooming. Once the foliage turns yellow and dies back, you can cut it back.
- Anemone bulbs are generally hardy, but in colder climates, you may want to add a layer of mulch over the planting area to protect them during winter.
Anemone Special Features
- Common name – Windflowers
- Scientific name – Anemone
- Height – 12 inches (30 cm) to 36 inches (90 cm)
- Level of growing – Easy
When is the best time to plant Anemone bulbs
The ideal time to plant Anemone bulbs is in the fall, about 4 to 6 weeks before the first hard frost in your region.
How deep should I plant Anemone bulbs?
Plant Anemone bulbs at a depth of about 2 inches (5 cm) in well-draining soil.
Do Anemone flowers need full sun or partial shade?
Anemones prefer partial shade to full sun. In warmer climates, they may benefit from some protection from the afternoon sun.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
SKU : Anemone_Mount_Everest
Country of Origin:
Consumer Care Address: