A cherry tomato is a type of red, small, soft tomato that gives a unique flavor to our dishes; you can eat cherry tomatoes raw or cooked with vegetables. If you want to grow your own cherry tomatoes at home from seed, we will explain how to grow cherry tomatoes and what season is best to plant cherry tomato seeds, and all about growing cherry tomatoes. Buy the Best quality Hybrid Cherry Tomato Seeds at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a High Germination rate.
About this item
- Number of Cherry Tomato Seeds: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 6 to 12 days
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for tomatoes?
- 12 x 12 Inch (W*H)
- 15 x 12 Inch (W*H)
- 15 x 15 Inch (W*H)
- 18 x 18 inch (W*H)
Cherry Tomato Seeds Growing Season In India
Cherry tomatoes can grow in all seasons throughout the year but if you want to get the best and most successful results, sow the seeds in the spring season to the summer season (February to April) or autumn season (September To November).
How To Grow Cherry Tomato At Home In Pot
Usually, cherry tomato seeds are sown by the seedling transplant method. You can sow cherry tomato seeds either indoors or outdoors in warm climates and the optimum temperature for seed germination is between 18-30°C.
Cherry Tomato Seeds Sowing Method
Select a seedling tray or small size pot, fill it with growing medium, and sow 2-3 cherry tomato seeds in about 0.5 cm deep per cup. Give light water through a water sprayer. Place the seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist. Cherry tomato seeds will germinate within 6-12 days. When seedlings are 6-8 inches tall at that time transplant the healthiest plant carefully into pots/grow bags and set the seedlings 6-8 inches apart from each other.
How To Fertilize Cherry Tomato Plants
- After 15 days of transplanting, give any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) to the cherry tomato plant every 2 weeks for better growth of the plant.
- During flowering time, use phosphorus or Potash rich fertilizer on the cherry tomatoes plant.
Cherry Tomato Plant Care Tips
Soil – Use loamy, and well-drained soil for planting cherry tomatoes.
Sunlight – A cherry tomato plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Cherry tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering in summer days for better or fast growth of plants and gives water once in 3 days during winter.
Temperature – Optimum temperature for growing cherry tomatoes is 15-32°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Support – When cherry tomato plants begin to grow they need more space; provide support such as pipe, bamboo, rope, or wire to produce more fruit.
Pruning – Remove any suckers or new stems, small stems that grow from the main stem, and cut off any dried or infected leaves, pruning should be done from time to time when the plant is growing and especially when it starts flowering and fruiting.
How To Harvest Cherry Tomato
- Within 40-45 days from transplanting, cherry tomato plants will start flowering.
- The cherry tomato is usually ready to harvest within about 60-80 days of transplanting.
Cherry Tomato Special Features
- Common name – Cherry Tomato
- Scientific name – Solanum Lycopersicum
- Plant height – 4 to 8 feet
- Flower color – Yellow
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufacturer||HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED |
P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
|Consumer Care||Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Consumer Care Address||P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001|