Carrot, commonly known as Gajar in India, very easy to grow in the home garden. carrot is most loved as it is a part of a healthy diet. carrot is one of the healthy vegetables you must add to your kitchen garden.
About this item
- Number of Carrot (Gajar) seeds: 100 Seeds (Approximately)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 inches deep in a Container, or Pots.
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 10 to 29°C
- Harvesting: 10 to 12 week
- Root Color: Bright Orange
- Root Length: 6 to 7 inches
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Rainy season June to September and winter seasons October to November)
- Plant vigor: medium size orange root with good taste