Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color Seeds
About this item
- Number of Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color Seeds: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (spring, summer, and winter)
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 21-26°C
- Germination Time: 4 to 10 days from sowing
- Blooming Time: 45-70 days (Late spring to frost)
What size grow bag is best for Zinnia?
Liliput Zinnia Growing Season In IndiaZinnias lilliput prefers warm climates and can grow in any season but spring, summer, and winter are the perfect times to sow zinnia seeds. You can plant zinnias when the weather is warm, from February to April or August to December.
How To Grow Zinnia From SeedsSow the lilliput zinnia seeds directly as it does not like to transplant when the soil temperature is around 21-26°C. Take a pot, fill it with potting mix and sow the zinnia seeds in the soil at a depth of about ¼ inch and 5-8 inches apart. Water the potting soil gently through a watering can and keep the soil moist until germination. Zinnia lilliput seeds germinate quickly, in about 4-10 days.
Best Fertilizer For Zinnia
- Add Phosphorus-rich fertilizer once a month during the blooming season (summer to frost) to encourage more flowers. Always dilute fertilizers with water then apply.
- You can also add cow manure or vermicompost during the zinnia growing season.
Zinnia Plant Care TipsSoil - Use fertile, organic matter and well-draining soil to plant zinnias. A soil pH of around 5.5 to 7.5 is ideal for growing zinnias.
Water - Zinnia needs proper watering before maturity. You can water 1 inch per week and keep the soil moist as consistent moisture is the key to successful zinnia growth.
Sunlight - Daily 6-8 hours of sunlight is good for zinnia.
Temperature - The minimum day temperature for growing Zinnia is 16°C and the optimum temperature for growing zinnia ranges from 23-28°C.
Common pests and diseases - Pests such as spider mites and caterpillars attack the zinnia plant, and diseases such as powdery mildew and bacterial wilt affect the plant. These diseases develop when the leaves are wet and the plants do not get a proper space. You can use neem oil to protect your zinnia plants from insects.
Liliput Zinnia Blooming TimeZinnia is a fast-blooming flower plant. It blooms from late spring to frost. Usually, it takes 45-70 days from planting.
Zinnia Special Features
- Common name - Zinnia
- Scientific name - Zinnia
- Height - 6 to 36 inches
- Level of growing - Easy
Why is my zinnia dying?Zinnia dies due to lack of water, when the plants get less water they begin to wither and then die. So keep the soil of your zinnia plants moist and check that they are not dry.
How do you keep zinnias blooming?To keep zinnias blooming they need proper sunlight, water, and regular fertilizer and trimming.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 40mg
Net Quantity: 50N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Zinnia-Liliput-Mix
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Fast germination very good
thank you for the review
I sow last month now 70% germinate successfully now I m waiting for flowering
Very nice quality. Almost all have germinated.