Red Cherry Pepper Chilli Seeds
The red cherry pepper, also known as cherry chili or cherry bomb pepper, is a type of chili pepper that is typically small, round, and red in color. It belongs to the Capsicum annuum species, which includes many common peppers such as bell peppers and jalapeños. Red cherry peppers are small, usually about the size of a cherry, and they have a round shape. The skin is smooth and shiny, and the color ranges from bright red to deep red.
Buy the Best Quality Red Cherry Pepper Chilli Seeds Online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a High Germination rate.
About this item
- Number of Pepper Red Cherry Chilli Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 18-22°C
- Fruit shape: Round
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting.
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What Size Grow Bag is Best For Chilli?
Chilli-Pepper Growing Season In India
Chilli pepper seeds can sow in any season (throughout the year) but thrive in warm and humid conditions. It generally prefers a temperature range of 18-32°C for optimal growth. The planting season varies depending on the region: Chilli can be grown year-round in India. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry -April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Chilli-Pepper At Home
Generally, hot chilli pepper seeds are sown in a seedling tray and then transplanted after the seeds germinate, transplant is necessary because it allows the plant to grow freely. Sow the Chilli seed in a warm climate and the best temperature for seed germination is between 18-22°C. Give proper sunlight to your chili plant and the soil should be moist. Direct sun for too many hours could cause the leaves to scorch and dry out.
Pepper Hybrid Seeds Sowing Method
Select a seedling tray or small size pots up to 3 inches deep. Fill the seedling tray with a growing medium and spread the chilli seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water or sprinkle some water through a water sprayer. Keep the chili seedling tray in a location where it receives medium and bright sunlight and keep the soil moist. Chilli pepper seeds will germinate within 6-10 days (depending on growing conditions).
After germination of chili seeds, when seedlings are 4-6 inches in height at that time transplant them into individual pots or grow bags and plant only 1-2 saplings per pot.
How To Fertilize Chilli-Pepper Plants
- To grow chilli pepper plants faster, give nutrient-rich fertilizer when chilli plant starts flowering, as nutrients help the plants to produce more chilies.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers like vermicompost, or other homemade compost at regular intervals or every 20-25 days.
Chili Hot Pepper Plant Care Tips
Water – Chilli does not require too much water as compared to other plants, give water when the top layer of soil becomes dry but keep the soil moist not soggy.
Soil – Use well-drained and fertile soil for the best result for chili plants with 6.5-7.0 ph.
Sunlight – Chilli plant sunlight requirements are at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
Temperature – Chilli pepper plants grow best in the air temperature range from 21 to 35°C.
Common Pests and diseases – Aphids, cutworms, flea beetles, root-knot nematodes, and many more are found in chilli plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial leaf spot are some diseases that affect the whole chilies plant. To control these pests use neem oil in your chili plants and use amino acids through sprays may be avoiding the injection of disease in chilli plants.
Hot Chilli Harvesting Time
- Within 2 months from transplanting, chilli pepper starts flowering and the fruit should be visible within 5-10 days after pollination.
- You can harvest chili pepper after 60 to 70 days from transplanting. You can cut chili throughout the year.
Hot Pepper Chili Special Features
- Common name – Red Cherry pepper Chilli, Dalle Khursani
- Scientific name – Capsicum annuum
- Flower color – White
- Level of growing – Easy
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Country of Origin:
Consumer Care Address: