Red Amaranth Microgreen Seeds
About this Item
- Number of Red Amaranth Microgreen Seeds: 25 Grams Seeds
- Non-Hybrid, Uncoated Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or Kitchen
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Germination temperature: 12-24°C
- Germination Time: 2 to 4 days
- Harvesting Time: 08-12 days
- Microgreen Color: Red-pink
- Flavour: Mild and sweet
How To Grow Red amaranth microgreens
Growing red amaranth microgreens is a simple and rewarding process. Here's a concise guide on how to grow red amaranth microgreens:
1. Selection of Seeds:
- Choose high-quality red amaranth seeds specifically labeled for microgreen production. Red Garnet Amaranth is a popular variety.
2. Planting Medium:
- Fill a shallow tray or container with a soilless growing medium. Coconut coir, peat moss, or a seed-starting mix are suitable choices.
3. Sowing Seeds:
- Sprinkle red amaranth seeds evenly across the surface of the growing medium. Press them down gently to ensure good seed-to-soil contact.
- Water the seeds thoroughly after planting. Keep the soil consistently moist, but avoid waterlogging.
5. Providing Light:
- Place the tray in a location with indirect sunlight or under grow lights. Red amaranth microgreens don't require direct sun but need good light for healthy growth.
- Red amaranth seeds will germinate in about 3 to 5 days. Once the seedlings are a few inches tall, they are ready for the next step.
- Harvest red amaranth microgreens when they reach a height of 2 to 4 inches. Use scissors to cut them just above the soil level.
- Incorporate freshly harvested red amaranth microgreens into salads, wraps, sandwiches, or as an attractive and nutritious garnish for various dishes.
How long does it take for red amaranth microgreens to grow?
- Red amaranth microgreens typically take about 7 to 14 days to reach a harvestable size, depending on growing conditions.
Can I grow red amaranth microgreens without soil?
- Yes, red amaranth microgreens can be grown hydroponically or on a soilless medium like coconut coir. Hydroponic systems provide an alternative to traditional soil-based methods.
Do red amaranth microgreens need direct sunlight?
- Red amaranth microgreens prefer bright, indirect sunlight or artificial grow lights. Direct sunlight is not necessary and can sometimes be too intense for delicate microgreens.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Red_Amaranth_Microgreen
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001