Untreated Coriander (Dhaniya) Seeds For Organic Gardening (धनिया के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Untreated Coriander Seeds (Dhaniya ke beej): 1000 Seeds
- Untreated, Non-Hybrid
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Growing method: Direct
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 15-24°C
- Harvesting: 40-45 days
- Plant vigor: Bushy Plants, Numerous Side Branches
What size grow bag is best for Coriander?
Coriander Growing Season In IndiaGreen coriander can be sown in any season but it needs to be protected from direct rain. Coriander plant grows best in winter to early summer (October to March).
Coriander Seeds Sowing MethodSow Coriander seeds directly into a pot are the best way to grow them. Avoid transplanting or repotting germinated seeds. Start directly in any pots or grow bags, it will help you avoid bolting. Sprinkle the coriander seeds on the soil uniformly and cover them with a thin layer of soil. Keep the coriander seeds moist during their germination period, so give water with a light shower regularly. Seeds will be germinated within 1 to 2 weeks.
Green Coriander Plant Care Tips
- Sunlight – Coriander requires 5- 6 hours of full exposure to the sun, choose a spot where it receives full sunlight during early morning and late afternoon but be shaded during the hottest part of the day.
- Water – Give 1 inch of water per week to your coriander plant with the help of a water can for better growth; once the plant is established they don’t need much water per week, so make sure the soil remains moist and avoid overwatering.
- Soil – Green coriander prefers light, well-drained soil.
- Temperature – Best growing temperature for coriander plants is between 20-30 degree Celsius, but better seed germination temperature is required 15-24°C.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer to your coriander plants like Neem cake, and Vermicompost. Be sure not to over-fertilize your coriander leaves the plant.
- Common pests – Some common insects which are generally found in green coriander plants are aphids, mildew, leaf hoppers, and fungal wilt. The coriander plant is infected by some diseases like powdery mildew, stem rot, and wilt. Look for early signs of fungal, insect, or other infections spray organic pesticide Neem oil to cure these symptoms.
Coriander Harvest TimeGreen Coriander leaves will be harvested within 40-45 days from sowing seeds. You can pick mature coriander leaves whenever you need. You can also collect coriander seeds when the plant flower and set seeds, wait for the seeds to ripen then collect coriander seeds.
Coriander Special Features
- Common name – Kothimbir, Dhania (धनिया)
- Flower/foliage color – White
- Level of growing – Easy
- Height – 16 to 24 inches
- Avoid planting with – Tomatoes and Peppers
- Companion planting – Beans and Peas
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
I have grown coriander 2 times with this seeds but till now coriander has not grown, I did not like this seeds at all, money was wasted.?
We understand your frustration that your coriander seeds have not germinated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.