Untreated Cherry Tomato Seeds For Organic Home Gardening (चेरी टमाटर के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Untreated Cherry Tomato Seeds: 20 Seeds
- Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 6 to 12 days
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Inderminent Strong tomato plant
What size grow bag is best for Cherry Tomato?
Cherry Tomato Seeds Growing Season In IndiaCherry tomatoes can grow in all seasons throughout the year but if you want to get the best and most successful results, sow the seeds in the spring season to the summer season (February to April) or autumn season (September To November).
How To Grow Organic Cherry Tomato At Home In PotUsually, cherry tomato seeds are sown by the seedling transplant method. You can sow cherry tomato seeds indoors or outdoors in warm climates, and the optimum temperature for seed germination is between 18-30°C.
Cherry Tomato Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with growing medium, and sow 2-3 cherry tomato seeds in about 0.5 cm deep per cup. Give light water through a water sprayer. Place the seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist. Cherry tomato seeds will germinate within 6-12 days. When seedlings are 6-8 inches tall, transplant the healthiest plant carefully into pots/grow bags and set the seedlings 6-8 inches apart.
How To Fertilize Cherry Tomato Plants
- After 15 days of transplanting, give any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) to the cherry tomato plant every two weeks for better plant growth.
- During flowering time, use phosphorus or Potash rich fertilizer on the cherry tomatoes plant.
Cherry Tomato Plant Care TipsSoil – Use loamy and well-drained soil for planting cherry tomatoes.
Sunlight – A cherry tomato plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Cherry tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering on summer days for better or fast growth of the plant and gives water once in 3 days during winter.
Temperature – Optimum temperature for growing cherry tomatoes is 15-32°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Support – When cherry tomato plants begin to grow, they need more space; provide support such as pipe, bamboo, rope, or wire to produce more fruit.
Pruning – Remove any suckers or new stems, small stems that grow from the main stem, and cut off any dried or infected leaves. Pruning should be done occasionally when the plant is growing, especially when it starts flowering and fruiting.
How To Harvest Cherry Tomato
- Within 45-60 days from transplanting, cherry tomato plants will start flowering.
- The cherry tomato is usually ready to harvest within about 60-80 days of transplanting.
Cherry Tomato Special Features
- Common name – Cherry Tomato
- Scientific name – Solanum Lycopersicum
- Plant height – 4 to 12 feet
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 8mg
Net Quantity: 20N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Org_Cherry_Tomato
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good product and healthy plant
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
3 months ago I had bought organic grow bag and cherry tomato seeds from organic bajar.Today cherry tomato has started fruiting.
That's fantastic, Priya Ranjan! We're thrilled to hear that the Untreated Cherry Tomato Seeds you purchased from Organic Bazar, along with the organic grow bag, have yielded such great results. Seeing your cherry tomatoes start fruiting is a testament to your successful gardening efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience and the pictures – they're truly inspiring!
3 months ago I had bought organic grow bag and cherry tomato seeds from organic bajar. Today cherry tomato has started fruiting.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Priya Ranjan! We're thrilled to hear that the Untreated Cherry Tomato Seeds you bought from Organic Bazar have produced good quality seeds, and your cherry tomato plants are now fruiting.