Gypsophila White Seeds
- Seed Quantity: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Spring, and Winter
- Sowing method: Direct
- Germination temperature: 20-22°C
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days from sowing
- Blooming Time: 2.5 months of sowing (summer to fall)
What size grow bag is best for Gypsophila?
Gypsophila Growing Season In IndiaGypsophila prefers cool to warm climates to grow, the best time to plant is in spring (February to April), or in early winter (September-October). You can sow seeds every few weeks for continuous blooms.
How To Grow Gypsophila White From SeedsDirect seeds sowing method in pots or gardens is best for gypsophila because they don’t like root disturbance. Sow gypsophila seeds when the soil temperature is around 20-22°C. The size of pots or grow bags for planting Gypsophila should be 9 to 15 inches wide and deep.
Gypsophila White Seeds Sowing MethodTake a pot fill it with a potting mix and sow the gypsophila seeds in the soil at a depth of ⅛ inches (or 0.3cm). Water the soil gently through a watering can and keep the soil moist until germination. gypsophila seeds need light to germinate, so keep the pot in a warm or bright location. The seeds can germinate in about 7-14 days.
Fertilizer Requirements For GypsophilaThere are no special fertilizer requirements for gypsophila, you can apply an organic liquid fertilizer every few weeks to increase plant growth.
Gypsophila Flower Plant Care TipsSoil - Use well-drained, moist, and slightly alkaline or neutral soil for planting gypsophila.
Water - Gypsophila requires regular watering during its active growth and in dry conditions.
Sunlight - For the rapid growth of Gypsophila, 6 to 8 hours of daily sunlight is essential.
Temperature - The ideal temperature is 25°C during the day while the nighttime temperature is 15°C.
Common pests and diseases - Pests such as slugs, snails, and aphids inhibit the growth of gypsophila. The plant may have problems with cool or wet soil and this leads to root and stems rot. You can add plenty of grit during planting to protect your plant from these diseases.
Gypsophila Bloom Time
- Typically, gypsophila blooms within 2.5 months of sowing, and summer to fall (May to September) is the time it blooms.
- It blooms profusely for 30-40 days.
- You can cut the flower from its stem and decorate it in a vase, it can stay fresh in water for 7 days.
Gypsophila Special Features
- Common name - Baby's breath, Babe's breath, common gypsophila
- Scientific name - Gypsophila paniculata and Gypsophila Elegans
- Height - 18 to 24 inches
- Level of growing - Medium
Is Gypsophila frost hardy?Gypsophila prefers neither too cold nor too hot climates. Some varieties can tolerate light frost but most varieties are winter hardy.
Are gypsophila flowers edible?
Yes, gypsophila flowers are edible and have a slightly sweet flavor. But gypsophila flowers are toxic to dogs and cats.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 10mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Gypsophila-White
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good quality seeds..all germinated ..?
Thank you for the review
Good product All seeds are germinated with in a week wait for flowering
I'm interested for your products