Coreopsis Lanceolata Dwarf Mayfield Seeds
- Seed Quantity: 200 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Best Sowing Season: Late winter to early summer (January-April)
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 1/2 inch
- Germination temperature: 18-24°C
- Germination time: 10-21 days
- Flowering season: Summer, Fall
What size grow bag is best for Coreopsis?
When To Plant Coreopsis LanceolataCoreopsis Lanceolata prefers warm weather to grow, you can sow the seeds indoors or outdoors from late winter to early summer (January-April) when temperatures are warm.
How To Grow Coreopsis In PotsYou can sow the coreopsis lanceolata seeds either directly in a pot or by seedling transplant method. Sow the seeds indoors or outdoors but maintain the temperature between 18-24°C for coreopsis seeds to germinate. Choose a pot or grow bag at least 9 inches wide or deep for container-growing coreopsis.
Coreopsis Lanceolata Dwarf Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill it with potting soil mix, and sow the Coreopsis lanceolata seeds about ½ inch deep. Place the seedling tray in a bright spot and keep the seedling moist until the seeds germinate. It takes about 10-21 days to germinate.
When you see that the first true leaves of the coreopsis appear, you need to plant the seedling in a larger pot. Plant only 1-2 seedlings in each 9 inches pot for healthy growth. Keep the soil moist and place the pot in partial sunlight for a few days after transplanting to protect the seedling from transplant shock. After 3 days, keep the pot in full sunlight.
Fertilizer Requirements For Coreopsis
- Coreopsis does not require fertilizer unless they are planted in poor soil.
- Still, if you want to feed your plant, you can add a tablespoon of bone meal and feed it weekly with a liquid fertilizer like mustard cake.
- Don't add too much fertilizer because coreopsis doesn't like extra care.
Coreopsis Lanceolata Plants Care TipsSoil - Use rich and well-draining soil to plant coreopsis.
Water - Coreopsis are drought tolerant but you must water regularly during the early and flowering stages for best results.
Sunlight - Coreopsis grows best in 6-8 hours of sunlight. However, it can grow well in partial shade on summer days.
Temperature - The optimum daytime temperature for growing coreopsis is 21-27°C and the nighttime temperature is 10-15°C.
Common pests and diseases - No serious pests or diseases inhibit the growth of coreopsis, but snails and slugs appear on the plants during damp or wet weather, and fungal diseases infect the plants.
Coreopsis Bloom Time
- Coreopsis Lanceolata blooms profusely throughout the summer and sometimes till fall.
- But some perennial coreopsis blooms in the second year after planting.
Dwarf Coreopsis Lanceolata Special Features
- Common Name - Coreopsis, lanceleaf coreopsis, lanceleaf tickseed, lance-leaved coreopsis
- Scientific Name - Coreopsis lanceolata
- Height - Up to 18 inches (dwarf)
- Level of Growing - Easy
- Companion planting - Garden phlox, daisy
How many years does coreopsis last?Coreopsis is a perennial plant that can last for 3-5 years with proper care.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 30mg
Net Quantity: 200N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Coreopsis-Lanceolata
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
The product is very good. Almost 100% germination. Until now it's good.
100 % germination rate. Am fully satisfied with the quality of product.