Chilli Hot Pepper F1 Hybrid Seeds (Mirch/ मिर्च के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Chilli (Hot Pepper) Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 18-22°C
- Fruit shape: Long Type
- Fruit length: 11 -13 CM
- Fruit Width : 1.2 - 1.5 C M
- Maturity: 70 - 75 DAYS
- Plant Length: Upto 130 CM
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting.
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What Size Grow Bag is Best For Chilli?
Hot Chilli-Pepper Growing Season In IndiaChilli pepper seeds can sow in any season (throughout the year) but thrive in warm and humid conditions. It generally prefers a temperature range of 18-32°C for optimal growth. The planting season varies depending on the region: Chilli can be grown year-round in India. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry -April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Hot Chilli-Pepper At HomeGenerally, hot chilli pepper seeds are sown in a seedling tray and then transplanted after the seeds germinate, transplant is necessary because it allows the plant to grow freely. Sow the Chilli seed in a warm climate and the best temperature for seed germination is between 18-22°C. Give proper sunlight to your chili plant and the soil should be moist. Direct sun for too many hours could cause the leaves to scorch and dry out.
Hot Pepper Hybrid Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a seedling tray or small size pots up to 3 inches deep. Fill the seedling tray with a growing medium and spread the chilli seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water or sprinkle some water through a water sprayer. Keep the chili seedling tray in a location where it receives medium and bright sunlight and keep the soil moist. Chilli pepper seeds will germinate within 6-10 days (depending on growing conditions).
After germination of chili seeds, when seedlings are 4-6 inches in height at that time transplant them into individual pots or grow bags and plant only 1-2 saplings per pot.
How To Fertilize Chilli-Pepper Plants
- To grow chilli pepper plants faster, give nutrient-rich fertilizer when chilli plant starts flowering, as nutrients help the plants to produce more chilies.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers like vermicompost, or other homemade compost at regular intervals or every 20-25 days.
Chili Hot Pepper Plant Care TipsWater – Chilli does not require too much water as compared to other plants, give water when the top layer of soil becomes dry but keep the soil moist not soggy.
Soil – Use well-drained and fertile soil for the best result for chili plants with 6.5-7.0 ph.
Sunlight – Chilli plant sunlight requirements are at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
Temperature – Chilli pepper plants grow best in the air temperature range from 21 to 35°C.
Common Pests and diseases – Aphids, cutworms, flea beetles, root-knot nematodes, and many more are found in chilli plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial leaf spot are some diseases that affect the whole chilies plant. To control these pests use neem oil in your chili plants and use amino acids through sprays may be avoiding the injection of disease in chilli plants.
Hot Chilli Harvesting Time
- Within 2 months from transplanting, chilli pepper starts flowering and the fruit should be visible within 5-10 days after pollination.
- You can harvest chili pepper after 60 to 70 days from transplanting. You can cut chili throughout the year.
Hot Pepper Chili Special Features
- Common name – Chili pepper
- Scientific name – Capsicum annuum
- Flower color – White
- Height – About 2-5 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Chili_Hot_Pepper
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
I haven’t yet sowed it, so I am unable to say anything.
Please share your feedback after you sow your seeds. Happy gardening!!