Brinjal F1 Hybrid Round Seeds
About this item
- Number of Brinjal F1 Hybrid Round Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Best is Spring and Summer)
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Round Brinjal Growing Season In India
You can grow round purple brinjal plants in the warm season but cannot grow well in a cool climate. In India, brinjal can grow throughout the year in the plains but the spring and summer season (February to April) is best for sowing brinjal f1 hybrid round seeds.
How To Grow Round Brinjal Plant
Brinjal is a heat-loving vegetable and is generally transplanted rather than directly sown in any pots/grow bags. Eggplant brinjal f1 round seeds can germinate best in temperatures 18-30°C.
Brinjal F1 Hybrid Round Seeds Sowing Method
Take a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 round brinjal seeds per cell at a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because brinjal seeds are small in size. Keep the brinjal seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. Brinjal seeds will be germinated within 4-14 days.
After 4 weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the round brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer Round Brinjal Plants
Brinjal is a heavy feeder plant and needs proper fertilizer doses; when you plant round brinjal, give them good fertilizer and add lime to the soil because it needs a lot of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when eggplant is actively growing.
Round Brinjal Plant Care Tips
Sunlight – Brinjal plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep the brinjal plant in shady portions and give sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained for planting brinjal.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for brinjal round plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and greenflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot that infect the brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide Neem oil on plants.
Brinjal Round Harvesting Time
- Within 2 months from sowing, brinjal starts flowering and the fruit should be visible within 5-10 days after pollination.
- Within 60-70 days from transplanting; you can harvest Round Brinjal.
- Cut the brinjal when the skin is looking dark purple and shiny.
Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, Eggplant, Baigan (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 3 feet
- Growing level – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 13mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
It's my pleasure, the way I received response from the customer support Manager. The seeds are of high quality and worth purchasing from organic Bazar. Thank you team. So nice.
best product quality