Black Beauty Brinjal Seeds (Black beauty Baingan/Eggplant/बैंगन के बीज)
Eggplant or Brinjal Black beauty is a very popular vegetable in India, it can be cooked in a different way. The Black Beauty eggplant is an old heirloom variety that is still highly sought after in home gardens. Black Beauty is a large, dark purple, tear-drop -shaped brinjal that can weigh between 0.2-1 kg each. Brinjal (baigan) contains many nutrients like vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B6 and is also rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and manganese. You can quickly grow black beauty brinjal in your home garden or kitchen garden. Buy the best Quality Black Beauty Brinjal Seeds Online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a High Germination rate.
About this item
- Number of Brinjal Black beauty seeds (Black beauty baigan ke beej): 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year (Best is Spring and Summer)
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Fruit Shape: Large bulb shape
- Fruit Color: Dark purple to almost black
- Average Fruit weight: 150 g
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Black beauty Brinjal Growing Season In India
Brinjal can be grown year-round in India. Brinjal (eggplant) generally thrives in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C. This temperature range is ideal for its growth and fruit development. The main growing seasons are summer (February – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Black Beauty Brinjal Plant
Brinjal is a heat-loving vegetable that is typically transplanted instead of being directly sown into pots or grow bags. To begin the process, select a seedling tray or small pot (up to 3 inches deep) and a final pot or grow bag (12-15 inches deep and wide) with well-draining holes. The eggplant brinjal black seeds will germinate best at temperatures ranging between 18-30°C.
Brinjal Black Hybrid Seeds Sowing Method
Take a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 black brinjal seeds per cell in a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because brinjal seeds are small in size. Keep the brinjal seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. Give proper water and sunlight to brinjal plants. Black brinjal seeds will be germinated within 4-14 days.
After a few weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer Black Beauty Brinjal Plants
Brinjal is a heavy feeder plant and requires proper fertilization when planting black brinjal. It is recommended to provide them with good quality fertilizers and add lime to the soil, as they require a significant amount of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when eggplant is actively growing.
Black Beauty Brinjal Plant Care Tips
Sunlight – Brinjal plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep the brinjal plant in shady portions and give sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained with ph 6.0 to 6.8 or slightly acidic to neutral.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for brinjal plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and greenflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot that infected the brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide neem oil on plants.
Weed – Any weed which might grow in the brinjal plant must remove, from time to time.
Brinjal Black Beauty Harvesting Time
- Within 60-70 days from transplanting; you can harvest black brinjal.
- Cut the brinjal when the skin is looking black and firm.
Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, Eggplant, Baigan (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 3 feet
- Grow level – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Brinjal_Black_Beauty
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001