Acroclinium Red Flower Seeds
- Number of Red Acroclinium Flower Seeds: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or garden
- Best Sowing Season: Autumn to winter (end of September to January)
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 18-25°C
- Germination time: 7 to 18 days
- Blooming time: After 45-50 days after transplant
What size grow bag is best for Acroclinium?
Acroclinium Sowing Month In IndiaRhodanthe (Acroclinium) prefers cool, short days and hates growing in hot summers. You can sow Acroclinium seeds from autumn to winter (end of September to January) in plains and from March to May in hilly areas.
How To Grow Acroclinium FlowerYou can easily grow acroclinium in a pot or garden by transplant method or by direct sowing but the seedling transplant method is recommended. Sow the seeds when the soil temperature is between 18-25°C. To plant acroclinium take a pot or grow bag of at least 9 to 15 inches wide and deep.
Acroclinium Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray, fill them with potting mix soil, and spread the acroclinium seeds on the soil. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil and press the soil with your hand. Place the seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist until germination. Acroclinium flower seeds will germinate in 7-10 days.
After seed germination when paper daisy seedlings have a few true leaves, you can transplant them into pots or grow bags. Plant only 2-3 seedlings in each 9 inches pot for healthy growth. Keep the soil moist and place the pot in partial sunlight for a few days after transplanting to protect the seedling from transplant shock. After 3 days, keep the pot in full sunlight.
Acroclinium Fertilizer Requirements
- They are light-feeder plants and do not require special fertilizers. You can apply organic liquid fertilizer to the acroclinium plant every 2-3 weeks.
- For more and big blooms, you can also apply liquid fish emulsion every second week when the acroclinium plant is forming buds.
Acroclinium (Rhodanthe) Flower Care TipsSoil – Acroclinium thrives in fertile and well-drained soil.
Water – Paper daisy has a low water requirement. You need to keep the soil moist and don’t let the soil dry out completely. Hence weekly watering is sufficient for it.
Sunlight – Acroclinium needs at least 6-8 hours of full sun.
Temperature – The temperature between 15-25°C is best for growing acroclinium.
Common pests and diseases – Slugs, snails, and aphids are some pests that attack the Acroclinium plant. You can use neem oil to control pests. Whereas powdery mildew disease infects the plant due to the continuous wetting of leaves. You can control this disease by removing the infected part of the plant.
Acroclinium Bloom Time
- Usually, Acroclinium only takes 45-50 days after transplant to bloom and continues to bloom for about 100-120 days; depending on the variety.
- You can cut acroclinium flowers and arrange them in a vase of cold water.
Acroclinium Special Features
- Common name – Paper daisy, and everlasting daisy
- Scientific name – Rhodanthe
- Height – Up to 17 inches
- Level of growing – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Acroclinium_Red
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Good seeds , germination high
Thank you for your positive review, Kshitiz Kushwaha. We're delighted to hear that the Acroclinium Red Flower Seeds have shown good germination rates. Happy gardening!