Dill (Anethum graveolens) is an annual herb in the celery family Apiaceae, that’s found throughout European and Asian cuisines commonly used to dill As herb and spice, While the leaves have a sweet, grassy flavor. Buy the Best Quality Dill Seeds Online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a good germination rate. Dill Herb are very easy to grow in a pot or container.
About this item
- Number of Dill seeds: 100 Seeds (Approximately)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Spring to mid-summer season
- Germination Time: 10 to 14 days from sowing
- Plant Height :25 cm
- Sowing Tempereature : 15-27°C
- Plant to Plant spacing : 20 cm
- Harvesting: 65 to 75 days after planting
What size grow bag is best for Parsley?
Note : Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.