Black Radish Round (Gol Kali Mooli) is the most popular root vegetable in India. This is mainly a cool-season crop; however, it can tolerate higher temperatures. Black Round Radish is very easy to grow in containers or pots, Radish needs 6 to 8 hours of daily sunlight; however, it can tolerate partial shade. Roots of Black Round are round, crisp, solid, and mildly flavored.
About this item
- Number of Black Round Radish seeds: 50 Seeds (Approximately)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 inches deep in a seedling tray or Container, or Pot.
- Germination Time: 4 to 8 days from sowing
- Harvesting: 6 to 8 week
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Rainy season June to October and winter seasons October to Feb)
- Plant vigor: Strong plant Round Root