Lettuce Red Rose Seeds
About this item
- Number of Lettuce Red Rose Seeds: 150 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 inches
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 15 to 25°C
- Harvesting: 50 to 55 days from planting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant, Leaf Colour Red
What size grow bag is best for Lettuce?
Lettuce Red Rose Growing Season In IndiaLettuce is typically grown in different seasons depending on the region in India. In North India, it’s a winter crop (October-February), while in central and western India, it can be grown in both winter (September-March) and post-monsoon (February-March). In southern India, it can be grown year-round.
How To Grow Red Leafy Lettuce In ContainerYou can sow Salad leaves or Red Lettuce seeds by both direct and transplant methods. But most gardeners are recommended transplant because it gives a good environment for the plant and grows successfully. Lettuce seeds will germinate rapidly at low temperatures between 15 to 25°C.
Lettuce Red Rose Seeds Sowing MethodTo sow lettuce red seeds, fill the seedling tray or small-sized pot with a growing medium then sow the seeds at a depth of 0.5 inches. Add water to the soil of the seeded pot and maintain the proper amount of moisture. It can take about 6-10 days for lettuce seeds to germinate, so wait for the seeds to germinate.
Transplant The Red Lettuce Plants Into Big PotAfter lettuce seeds germinate or within 15-20 days from seeds sowing, when the plant grows at least 5-6 inches tall at that time transplant the healthiest plant carefully (without disturbing its root). Keep the pot in a location where lettuce gets 5-6 hours of partial sunlight and give water whenever you feel that soil becomes dry.
How To Fertilize Red Leafy LettuceLike other green vegetables, lettuce also needs feeds; give any organic fertilizer such as cow manure or vermicompost to the lettuce plant every 30 days.
Lettuce Red Rose Care TipsSoil – Use well-drained, cool, moist soil with organic matter and pH levels of 6.0-7.0 for better results for the lettuce plants.
Water – Give proper water to the lettuce plant and always keep moist the soil; avoid overwatering.
Sunlight – Lettuce is a cool lover plant and it grows rapidly in 5-6 hours of partial shade.
Temperature – Ideal growing temperature for lettuce is 7-27°C.
Common pests and diseases – Cabbage worms, aphids, and flea beetles affect the lettuce plant growth and lettuce is infected by some diseases like Black root rot, Downy mildew, and Bacterial spot. To get rid of this problem, it would be right to spray neem oil on the lettuce plant from time to time.
Harvesting Of Red Lettuce
- Within 50-55 days from seeds sowing, you can harvest leafy lettuce when lettuce is full size but young and tender because mature lettuce gets bitter in taste.
- Cut the lettuce with a sharp knife they grow about 3-6 inches long
- After cutting, Lettuce will re-grow and can harvest lettuce at least 3-4 times each.
Red Lettuce Special Features
- Common name – Lettuce
- Scientific name – Lactuca Sativa
- Height – 6 to 12 inches
Why is my lettuce getting tall?Sometimes during hot weather lettuces grow tall then they begin to flower and produce seeds.
Why are my lettuce seeds not germinating?
Lettuce seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, overwatering, or underwatering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 15mg
Net Quantity: 150N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Lettuce-Red-Rose
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Seeds are received in good condition that's why they germinate, I was so happy to see this thank you organic
We're delighted to hear about your successful germination!
Thank You for the review.