Ginger Lily White Flower Bulbs
Ginger lily refers to several plant species belonging to the Zingiberaceae family, and it is known for its fragrant and showy flowers. Ginger lily flowers typically have large and attractive blooms. The plants usually have tall, lance-shaped leaves that add to their overall decorative appeal. Many ginger lily flowers are known for their pleasant and exotic fragrance. The scent is often strong and sweet, making them popular choices for gardens and floral arrangements.
Buy the best Quality Ginger Lily White Flower Bulbs Online at the best price from www.organicbazar.net and add colors to your garden. Ginger Lily Flower Bulbs are easy to grow, and suitable for all levels of gardeners. They prefer well-drained soil and partial to full sunlight.
About this item
- Number of Ginger Lily White Flower Bulbs: 05N
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Bulb planting season: Summer (February - April)
- Planting Temperature: 20° to 30°C.
- Method of grown from bulbs: Directly in a pot or garden
- Bulb sowing depth: 08-10 inches
- Bulb spacing: 18-24 inches
- Germination Time: 7 to 21 days
- Flower Color: White
- Blooming Time: Summer to early fall
What size grow bag is best for Ginger Lily?
How To grow Ginger Lily Flower Bulb
- Plant ginger lily bulbs in the spring after the last frost date in your area. This will give them the best chance to establish themselves before the growing season.
Choosing a Location
- Ginger lilies prefer partial shade to full sun. Select a location with well-draining soil rich in organic matter. The soil should be slightly acidic to neutral (pH 6.0 to 7.5).
- Dig a hole that is about twice the diameter of the bulb and deep enough to accommodate the bulb with its roots.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the growing tip facing up.
- Cover the bulb with soil and water thoroughly.
- Space ginger lily bulbs at least 18 to 24 inches apart to allow for proper air circulation.
- Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Water when the top inch of soil feels dry. During dry periods, ginger lilies may need more frequent watering.
- Apply a layer of organic mulch, such as shredded bark or straw, around the plants. This helps retain moisture, suppress weeds, and maintain a consistent soil temperature.
- Use a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in spring and mid-summer to provide essential nutrients. Follow the recommended application rates on the fertilizer packaging.
- Depending on the variety and height of your ginger lilies, you may need to provide support in the form of stakes. This prevents the tall stems from bending or breaking under the weight of the flowers.
Ginger Lily Special Features
- Common name – Flame Lily
- Scientific name – Hedychium coronarium
- Height – 3 to 6 feet
- Level of growing – Medium
How do I plant Ginger Lily Flower Bulbs?
- Ginger Lily bulbs should be planted in well-draining soil with partial to full sunlight. Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the bulb and cover it with about 2 inches of soil. Water the area thoroughly after planting.
How often should I water Ginger Lily Flower Bulbs?
- Ginger Lilies prefer consistently moist soil. Water them regularly, especially during dry spells. However, it's crucial to avoid waterlogged conditions, as this can lead to bulb rot.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
SKU : Ginger_Lily_White
Country of Origin:
Consumer Care Address: