Geranium Mix Seeds
- Seed quantity: 20 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Best Sowing Season: Spring, Winter
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 21-23°C
- Germination time: 7-14 days
- Flowering season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
What size grow bag is best for Geranium?
Geranium Growing Season In IndiaGeranium grows well in warm climates as it is sensitive to cold. Sow geranium seeds in early spring (February-March) or start them indoors in winter (December-January).
How To Grow Geranium In Pots
- Sow geranium seeds by the transplanting method.
- Start when the soil temperature is between 21-23°C.
- The best pots for geraniums are 9-15 inches wide and deep.
- Growing geraniums in a pot are very suitable because you can keep the pot indoors during late summer or winter to protect the geranium from cold and high temperatures.
Geranium Seeds Sowing Method
- Take a seedling tray, and fill it with potting soil mix.
- Sow the geranium seeds into the soil about ⅛ inch deep and press the soil down with your hand.
- Water in the potting soil mix and place the seedling tray in a bright spot.
- The seeds will germinate in 7 to 14 days.
- Transplant geraniums to a larger pot/grow bag or outdoor garden when plants are 4-6 inches tall.
- To avoid transplant shock, keep the pot in partial sun for a few days after transplanting. After 3 days keep the pot in full sun.
Fertilizer Requirements For GeraniumWhen the geranium is actively growing, apply a water-soluble fertilizer such as cow manure, vermicompost, or neem cake every 2 weeks. Do not fertilize the plant in winter as this is its dormant period.
Geranium Plants Care TipsSoil - Use moist but well-drained and nutrients rich soil. Geranium does not grow well in heavy and clay soils.
Water - Give water daily during the summer and reduce watering in the winter, don’t keep the soil soggy as geraniums hate to grow in it.
Sunlight - Geranium grows best in 6-8 hours of direct sunlight however, it can tolerate partial shade during hot summer.
Temperature - The best temperature for growing geranium flower plants is 18-24°C.
Common pests and diseases - Geranium plant does not suffer any serious diseases but pests like mealybug, white fly, and spider mite stunt the growth of the plants. So, you can use neem oil to control these pests.
Geranium Flowering SeasonPelargonium Colorama or geranium starts flowering in about 90-120 days. It blooms throughout the season (spring, summer, and autumn).
Geranium Special Features
- Common Name - Geranium, cranesbill
- Scientific Name - Pelargonium Colorama
- Height - 6 inches to 4 feet
- Level of Growing - Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 8mg
Net Quantity: 20N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Geranium-Mix
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
We regret that our seeds did not meet your expectations. Our research highlights that successful germination relies on factors like weather, location, temperature, and watering.
All our seeds pass germination tests, and you can view test images on our website. To achieve better results, we recommend following proper procedures. Watch our helpful germination video here
90% growing rate..it's good
All Seeds Germinated.waiting for blooms. COD is also available.mmy Purchase with Organic bazar will continue