Epsom Salt Fertilizer for Plants 450 Grams
Is Epsom Salt Good for Plants?
Yes, it is good to use Epsom salts for plants, there seem to be relevant reasons. Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) helps to improve flower blooms and enhances the green color of plant leaves. It can also help plants become bushier. Epsom salt contains hydrated magnesium sulfate (magnesium and sulphur), which is essential for healthy plant growth.
How to Use Epsom salt Fertilizer
- Add 1⁄2 tablespoon of Epsom salt to 1 liter of warm water, and shake to combine.
- Once every few months during the growing season, use this slightly salinated mixture on your plants instead of water once a month. You can apply it directly to the soil or spray the mixture onto your plants' leaves for faster absorption.
Epsom salt is organic or chemical
Since Epsom Salts are “of the earth,” meaning they are a harvested product found in well water, they are considered organic and are deemed safe for organic gardening. MgS04 — 7 H20) is also found naturally in mines and limestone caves.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight :
Colour : N/A
SKU : Epsom_Salt
Country of Origin:
Consumer Care Address:
Very useful for plants ?must buy
Thank you, Deep, for your positive review of our Epsom Salt Fertilizer for Plants. We're delighted to hear that you found it to be useful for your plants.
Product quality is awesome .
Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review.
Expensive as compared to other online platform
Good result .I like it n advised you may be also purchase n increase your soul quality