Chilli Black Purple F1 Hybrid Seeds (Mirch/ मिर्च के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Black Purple Chilli Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 18˚C to 32˚C
- Harvesting time: 70 to 80 days from transplanting.
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
Best Size Grow Bag For Chili
Black-Purple Chilli Growing Season In IndiaChilli pepper seeds can sow in any season (throughout the year) but thrive in warm and humid conditions. It generally prefers a temperature range of 18-32°C for optimal growth. The planting season varies depending on the region: Chilli can be grown year-round in India. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry -April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Black-Purple Chilli plantsThe most productive chili plant is very easy to grow. Choose the best quality chilli seeds for better results. Generally, chili seeds are sown in seedling trays and then transplant after the seeds germinated, transplant is necessary because it allows plants to grow freely. Select a seedling tray or small pot up to 3 inches deep and for transplanting you need at least a 12-inch deep pot or grow bags. Sown the chilli seeds in warm climates and the best temperature for seed germination is between 18-32˚C. Give proper sunlight to your chili plant and the soil should be moist. Direct sun for more than 8 hours could cause the leaves to scorch and dry out.
Black-Purple Chilli Seeds Sowing MethodStarting sowing black chilli seeds in the seedling tray is the best idea because it provides the most favorable environment. Select a seedling tray or small size pots up to 3 inches deep. Fill the seedling tray with growing medium and spread the chili seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water or sprinkle some water through a water sprayer. Keep the seedling tray in a location where it receives medium and bright indirect sunlight and keep the soil moist. Chilli seeds will germinate within 6-10 days.
Transplanting Chilli Seedling Into Big PotsAfter germination of Chilli seeds, when seedlings are 4-6 inches in height at that time transplant them into an individual pot and plant only 1-2 saplings per pot. Choose a big pot/grow bag about 12 inches deep (or more than) with well drainage holes then fill the soil in pots with any organic fertilizer like vermicompost, cow manure, etc. Select the healthiest plant and then transplant them carefully without disturbing its root. Keep the pot in a sunny location where chili plants get proper sunlight and give water whenever you feel that the soil becomes dry.
How To Fertilize Chilli Plants
- To grow black-purple chili plants faster, give nutrients rich fertilizer when the chili plant starts flowering, as nutrients help the plants to produce more chilies.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers like vermicompost or other homemade compost at regular intervals or every 20-25 days.
Chilli Plant Care TipsWater – Chilli Seeds do not require too much water as compared to other plants, give water when the top layer of soil becomes dry but keep the soil moist not soggy.
Soil – Use well-drained and fertile soil for the best result for chili plants with 6.5-7.0 ph.
Sunlight – chili plant sunlight requirements are at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
Temperature – Chilli plants grow best in the air temperature range from 20 to 35 degree Celsius (70-95 degrees Fahrenheit)
Common Pests and diseases – Aphids, cutworms, flea beetles, root-knot nematodes, and many more are found in chilli plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial leaf spot are some diseases that affect the whole chilies plant. To control these pests use neem oil in your chili plants and use amino acids through sprays maybe avoiding the injection of disease in chilli plants.
Chilli Harvesting Time
- You can harvest black-purple chili after 70 to 80 days from transplanting.
- Pick chili when it reached full size and is of mature color. You can cut chilli throughout the year.
- Cut the chili with sharp scissors and leave about an inch of the stem.
Chilli Plants Special Features
- Common name – Peppers, Hari mirch (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Capsicum annuum
- Flower color – White
- Chilli plant Height – About 2-5 feet
- Level of growing – Easy
How to grow chili plants faster?Chilli plants give the best result when growing in moist and nitrogen-rich soil.
Why are my chili seeds not germinating?
Chilli seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 15mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001