Cherry Tomato Cheramy (Op) Seeds (Cherry Tamatar/चेरी टमाटर के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Cherry Tomato Seeds: 20 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 6 to 21 days
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
What size grow bag is best for Cherry tomatoes?
Cherry Tomato Cheramy Growing Season In IndiaCherry tomatoes (Cheramy) can grow in all seasons throughout the year but if you want to get the best and most successful results, sow the seeds in the spring season to the summer season (February to April) or autumn season (September To November).
How To Grow Cherry Tomato Cheramy At Home In PotUsually, cherry tomato seeds are sown by the seedling transplant method to grow freely. You can sow Cherry Tomato Cheramy seeds either indoors or outdoors in warm climates, and the optimum temperature for seed germination is between 18-30°C. Select a seedling tray or small-sized pot, fill with a growing medium such as coco peat or potting mix, and sow 2-3 cherry tomato cheramy seeds in about 0.5 cm deep per cup. Water gently and keep the soil moist. Place the seedling tray in a sunny spot; cherry tomato seeds will germinate within 6-12 days.
When seedlings are 6-8 inches tall at that time transplant the healthiest plant carefully (without disturbing their root) into pots/grow bags and set the seedlings 6-8 inches apart from each other.
How To Fertilize Cherry Tomato Cheramy PlantsDuring flowering time, use phosphorus or Potash rich fertilizer on the cherry tomatoes plant.
Cherry Tomato (Cheramy) Plant Care TipsSoil – Use loamy and well-drained soil for planting cherry tomatoes.
Sunlight – A cherry tomato plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Cherry tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering on summer days for better or fast growth of the plant and give water once in 3 days during winter.
Temperature – Optimum temperature for growing cherry tomatoes is 15-30°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Common pests and diseases – Some pests like Aphids, cutworms, caterpillars, and root-knot nematodes can attack the cherry tomato plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial milt is the main disease that infects cherry tomato plants. To get rid of this problem, it would be right to spray neem oil on the tomato plant from time to time.
Support – When cherry tomato plants begin to grow, they need more space; provide support such as pipe, bamboo, rope, or wire to produce more fruit.
How To Harvest Cherry Tomato (Cheramy)
- Within 40-45 days from transplanting, cherry tomato plants will start flowering.
- The cherry tomato is usually ready to harvest within about 60-80 days of transplanting.
Cherry Tomato Cheramy Special Features
- Common name – Cherry Tomato
- Scientific name – Solanum Lycopersicum
- Plant height – 4 to 10 feet
- Flower color – Yellow
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 3mg
Net Quantity: 20N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Cherry-Cheramy
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Products are good but little costly
We understand your concern about the cost, and we appreciate your honesty. Our goal is to provide quality products.
Product is very good,I got 75% germination.
We are happy for you.