Chamomile German Seeds (कैमोमाइल के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Chamomile Seeds: 300 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Winter Season
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 cm deep in a Container, or Pots.
- Germination temperature: 21°C
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days from sowing
- Harvest: 70 days from planting
What size grow bag is best for Chamomile?
Chamomile German Growing Season In IndiaGerman chamomile prefers warm climates to grow rapidly, but very hot climates tend to bolt the plants, so chamomile seeds should be sown in spring or fall and late summer is also the best time to grow.
How To Grow German Chamomile In PotsSow the Chamomile seeds directly in pots or grow bags, you can also start them in a seedling tray and then transplant them after the seeds germinate. Select pots or grow bags that are at least 12-15 inches (wide and deep) that have well-draining holes. The ideal temperature for germination of chamomile seeds is 21°C.
Chamomile German Seeds sowing methodTake a pot or grow bag, fill them with a sowing medium and scatter the seeds and press them gently onto the soil, and do not cover the seeds with soil. Water deeply, keep the soil moist, and place the pot in a sunny area indoors or outdoor. Chamomile German seeds germinate for about 7-14 days (depending on growing conditions).
Fertilizer For Chamomile Plants
- Chamomile plants do not require any fertilizer, they grow well without fertilizer.
- Do not use any nitrogen-rich fertilizer as this encourages the growth of leaves and fewer blooms.
Chamomile Plants Care TipsSoil - Use well-drained and organic soil for planting chamomile plants.
Water - In the first phase, add 1 inch of water per week; since chamomile is drought tolerant, it should be given moderate watering in its mature stages.
Sunlight - Chamomile thrives in full sun; however, it also grows in partial sun.
Temperature - Chamomile thrives in summer temperatures up to 37°C; the moderate growing temperature for chamomile is 15-20°C.
Common pests and diseases - Aphid, and thrips are some pests that attack the chamomile plants. Brown spots infected the chamomile plants. To get rid of this problem, it would be right to spray neem oil on the chamomile plant from time to time.
Chamomile Harvesting Time
- Chamomile flower reaching full bloom about 10 weeks from planting.
- Harvest the chamomile flowers when they are fully opened.
- You can cut the leaves whenever needed.
- Cut the flowers regularly to encourage more blossom; you can use flowers fresh or dried.
Chamomile Special Features
- Common name - Chamomile, german chamomile, roman chamomile, barnyard daisy
- Scientific name - Matricaria recutita, Matricaria chamomilla
- level of growing - Easy
- Blooming time - Spring and summer.
- Flowers color - White petals and yellow center
Is chamomile easy to grow?Chamomile is very easy to grow, it doesn't require deadheading or fertilizer.
Does chamomile come back every year?Chamomile is a perennial herbaceous flower that dies back after flowering.
What is the best way to grow chamomile?It is best to grow chamomile plants from seeds in the spring season and should not be planted in extremely high temperatures otherwise, they will start to bolt.
Are chamomile leaves edible?Both the leaves and the flowers are safe to eat and are very beneficial for us.
Does chamomile bloom all summer?Chamomile blooms throughout the summer, especially if you harvest regularly.
Why are my chamomile seeds not germinating?German chamomile seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or under watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 5mg
Net Quantity: 300N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Chamomile-German
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Too good seeds germinate in less then two days in the mixture of vermicompost and coco peat
Thank you for sharing your experience with our Chamomile German Seeds. We are delighted to hear that the seeds germinated in less than two days when planted in a mixture of vermicompost and coco peat. Your positive feedback is truly appreciated, and we're thrilled to contribute to your gardening success.