Capsicum Yellow (Pili Shimla Mirch) Seed F1 Hybrid (पीली शिमला मिर्च के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Yellow Capsicum Seeds (Yellow Shimla Mirch ke beej): 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing Method: Seedling transplant
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Capsicum?
Yellow Capsicum Growing Season In IndiaThe Capsicum plant can grow throughout the year in any season. it is generally prefers a temperature range of 18-30°C for optimal growth. The main growing seasons are summer (Februry – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to october), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Yellow Capsicum From Seeds At HomeYellow capsicum seeds are sown in a seedling tray and then transplanted after seed germination is the ideal method for all capsicum. Sow the yellow capsicum seeds when the soil temperature is 18-30°C.
Capsicum Yellow Hybrid Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a seedling tray or small size pot, fill it with growing medium, and spread yellow capsicum seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water through a watering sprayer. Keep the seedling tray in a warm location but do not give direct sunlight till the seeds germinate and keep the soil moist. Yellow Capsicum seeds will germinate within 7-10 days.
When seedlings are 3-4 inches in height at that time transplant capsicum seedlings into individual pots and plant only 2-3 saplings per pot. Keep the pot in a sunny location where the capsicum plant gets 5-6 hours of sunlight and gives water whenever you feel that the soil becomes dry.
When To Fertilize Capsicum YellowMix any natural homemade fertilizer such as tea compost, fruit, and vegetable compost every month to increase the nutrient level in the soil.
Yellow Capsicum Plant Care TipsSoil – You can use loose, fertile, and well-drained soil for planting capsicum.
Water – On summer days, the capsicum needs regular water and during the winter or rainy season, give water once in 2-3 days.
Sunlight – Capsicum needs 6-8 hours of direct sunlight for the better growth of plants.
Temperature – Ideal Capsicum growing temperature is 21-32°C temperature.
Common pests and diseases – Pests such as whitefly, aphids, and spider mites attack plants and eat their leaves. And diseases like bacterial wilt, powdery mildew, and root rot infect capsicum plants. To avoid these insects or get rid of the disease, use neem oil.
Harvesting Of Capsicum Yellow
- Yellow Capsicum will be ready to harvest about 60-70 days after transplanting.
- Harvest the capsicum when they grow the full size and look firm and shiny.
Yellow Capsicum Special Features
- Common name - Bell pepper, Sweet pepper, and Shimla Mirch (शिमला मिर्च)
- Scientific name - Capsicum Annum
- Height - 3 to 6 feet
- Flower color - White
- Level of growing – Easy
Why are my capsicum seeds not germinating?Capsicum seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over watering, or under watering.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 10mg
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Yellow Capsicum
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Thank you, Kamayani Verma, for your positive review of our Capsicum Yellow (Pili Shimla Mirch) Seed F1 Hybrid! We're delighted to hear that you had a very good experience with it. Your beautiful pictures are a testament to your gardening success. We're looking forward to serving you for a second time, and we appreciate your support
Good quality seeds